“LOVED this place!”

Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Exotic Petting Zoo
Ranked #3 of 84 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo & Deer Farm Riding Stables. You’re going to love our unique barnyard environment, nestled on 143 acres of a beautiful mountain property. Bring the family to meet, pet and feed our friendly animals, including goats, deer, camels, elk, reindeer, emu, zebra, exotic cattle, watusi, zonkeys, and so much more! You can even walk amongst our tame fallow deer. After the zoo, the little ones can enjoy a ride on one of our gentle ponies, led by Mom or Dad. Or, the whole family can take a relaxing horseback ride through our wooded Smoky Mountain home, led by our courteous and experienced guides. We hope to see you soon!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Winchester, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“LOVED this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

This place was my favorite stop on our vacation to TN! My kids loved it! The staff were all friendly and helpful. There was a nice variety of animals and my kids enjoyed feeding them.

2 Thank Misty Y

“Amazing... ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I have never rode a horse before... And I have to say this was amazing. I recommend it for everyone... the kids will love the petting zoo and the fact that you can go in with the goats and the deer is awesome

King, North Carolina
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“not as large as I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Not as many animals as I expected. Small children will enjoy. I did enjoy getting inside with the dear and petting them they are just now in Velvet - beautiful. I also enjoyed going in the goats gate as they had newborns that I got to pick up and csarry around.

1 Thank bullintreehouse
Taylorsville, North Carolina
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great fun for the whole family. Lots of animals to pet and feed. The camel was adorable. Well worth the price. Well taken care of. Would visit again ! My 3 year old loved it.

morrisvale, wv
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great place for the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

they will NOT be bored. Animals everywhere. Our granddaughter loved the goat pen the camel the ponies and the Scotland cows.

Visited July 2013