“Not worth the Money”
Review of Cirque De Chine - CLOSED

Cirque De Chine
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had seen the Cirque du Soleil in Myrtle Beach in 2011 and thought this would be as good. However, it was quite a let down to see this show. The acrobats and jugglars made a lot of mistakes and seemed very amateurish. Maybe I was just expecting too much. I was very disappointed. There were quite a few of very young children in this show which I really wondered about as well.

Cirque_de_Chine, Guest Relations Manager at Cirque De Chine, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Beauty, as they say, is in the eyes of the beholder. I spoke with a gentleman a few months ago who also saw Cirque de Soleil in Myrtle Beach in 2011. He has seen Cirque de Chine twice and said the first time he considered it on par with Cirque de Soliel. Ever have a favorite football team that’s having a great season but don’t perform well during one game. When you have live performances, it happens sometimes there are mistakes. We don’t like it, the acrobats don’t like it, but it happens. No very young children here, the youngest acrobat is 14 years old. But they are small in statue. He hope you will return next year and see how our new troupe stacks up and be entertained.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Loved all the performances at this show. I don't see how they do it even with years and years of practice and training. It was awesome!! The gift shop was also nice for picking up sovineers.
We came out talking about our favorite acts. It was amazing!!!

Cirque_de_Chine, Guest Relations Manager at Cirque De Chine, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

We are always happy to have our guest say good things about our show. We strive to give you the best entertainment you can find in the Smokies. Remember, each year we bring in a different troupe of acrobats so next year will be equally entertaining but not the same show.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really loved this show. It was the best show that I have ever seen. The performers were fantastic.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My family loved this show. This was a wonderful evening out, and a very enjoyable performance. The show mixed gymnastic tumbling, with juggling, magic, and strength exhibitions. It is also amazing to see the quality of the performance, with at times very young performers. Go, you will enjoy it.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was an awesome show, and I look forward to going again! It seemed like the impossible feats would never end. I would say this is a very talented group of people! If you are vacationing with your family, this is a perfect show to see!