“Don't waste your time or money!!”

NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains
Ranked #23 of 92 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: NASCAR SpeedPark is the premier family entertainment attraction in the Smoky Mountains, including 7 exciting go-kart tracks, kid’s rides and thrill rides, 2 miniature golf courses, rock wall climbing, bumper boats, arcade and more. Bring your family and friends for a full day of fun – NASCAR® style.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

There were more cars not working on the tracks then were working and the workers didn't even care most ppl didn't even get to go again in a different car!!!! Extremely disappointing. Don't even waste your money!!! Way over priced for then not to have cars that work!!!!

NSP_TN, Guest Relations Manager at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

As part of our mission we strive to be a place that creates treasured memories and we’re so sorry that this was not the case during your most recent visit. We’d like the opportunity to discuss the details of your visit so we can make it right. If you’d like, please feel free to contact us as sptn-info@nascarspeedpark.com. Thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,370)
All reviews
in 54 reviews
"best deal"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is the absolute worst place I have been to ever. The play area (thats what they call it) was terrible. I took my five granddaughters there anticipating a play area for them as well as rides. It was a major disappointment because the rides they could have rode weren't even open. $87.00 later, it was nothing but a joke. I would never recommend this place to anyone with small children. I feel like I was basically taken for a ride here as far as the cost. This place is a joke.

We’re so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit. We’d like the opportunity to discuss the details of your visit so we can make it right. If you’d like, please feel free to contact us as sptn-info@nascarspeedpark.com. Thank you!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have been here every time we have visited Tennessee we have a 9 year old son who loves to come here. The NASCAR cars outside automatically draw the kids in, it's right by the outlet center. If you get there early in the day it can be a good value, however if its later in the day it can seem pricey as its priced as an all day unlimited pass.

NSP_TN, Guest Relations Manager at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We appreciate your business!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The park is getting run down. Mini-golf grounds needs maintained. Leaves on courses & weeds everywhere. Kids enjoyed the rides.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you were disappointed with the appearance of the mini-golf, we’re currently addressing this with our management team. We’re happy to hear that the kids enjoyed the rides, feel free to contact us at sptn-info@nascarspeedpark.com if you have any questions. Thanks!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Since we had a package deal with our cabin, the only reason we went to the NASCAR speedpark is to utilize our tickets. I was rather miffed when I was told at arrival there was an additional $6.00 fee just to OBSERVE and not participate in any of the activities of the park (this would be for my in-laws who were not riding the go-karts). Of course, me being the Italian housewife I am, threw a rather big stink about it, and this fee was waived. But this fee in my mind is absolutely ludicrous and it's no wonder that this franchise is doing so poorly. It rather breaks my heart to see how badly this place is falling into disrepair. There are no vending places open; there's no lines waiting to get on any lines (my three kids were thrilled by this of course) but I wouldn't be surprised if this place went belly-up in the next 5 years. The restaurant already did. They're only charging $19.95/person to get in, but I can't justify $100 for my family for "all day fun". I have the majestic smoky mountains just minutes away to look at that God has made, and that's all the fun I need!

Hi Sparkly, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our rates have been created with careful comparison of similar industry attractions. Our Unlimited Ride Wristband, which allows unlimited access to most tracks, mini golf, rock wall and kiddie rides is $29.99, which is less than what was last season. We also offer many ways to save when you plan your visit to the park! For example, if you purchase your tickets online, you pay only $22.99 for an Unlimited Ride Wristband – and as a facebook fan you can take advantage of exclusive facebook fan coupons right under our profile picture! We’re happy to discuss any concerns you might have further. If you’d like feel free to contact us at sptn-info@nascarspeedpark.com. Thanks!