3,004 results
All reviewsstone hill lodgewave poolwater parkindoor waterparkthirsty minermurphy bedkids eat freelife guardssurf riderlaser tagropes courseall agesstove topstorm chasershuttle bussalamander springsarcade area
Reviewed May 25, 2015

When we walked in our room, there was an overwhelming odor from cooking some sort of fried food. It smelled like fried potatoes. There were no linens in the room. I was expecting two beds and there was a Murphy bed and a sofa bed. The beds were extremely uncomfortable. We called the desk and they did send cleaning staff in to clean and put an air fresher in. Water park was good - no problems there. This place is much to expensive for this kind of thing to happen. I will probably not stay here again. I would prefer a Hampton Inn over this any day.

Room Tip: Make sure to specifically ask for normal beds or you will get stuck with sofa beds or Murphy Beds
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank Brenda J
Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for four days and was disappointed that the outdoor water park wasn't open most of the time even though it was warm enough. The wifi was a big problem too. This made it a bit frustrating when traveling from out of town and network and trying to keep connected. The condo was very nice, however, and clean. All the staff was helpful although there was some issues with charging to the room in the waterpark. Some food vendors were not able to do it as "the system was down". Over all the park when it was open was a blast and the kids loved it.

1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

The trip I took to the wilderness at the smokies was so fun I went with my family and they loved it they had a indoor and outdoor water park!!!!!! You had to wait a few minutes to go on the rides but anyways I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to go next year . They have new rides ever year and if you are looking for a great vacationing site you should go to the wilderness at the smokies. They have beautiful rooms . The beds are so soft and comfy. The staff members are so nice and friendly.

1  Thank Alexia W
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

The building we stayed in was the Stone Hill Lodge. The room was small and clean, but had a weird odor, somewhat like mildew. It was quiet, until the room beside us was assigned. The people in the next room were very noisy, and didn't observe the quiet hours. Overall, it was a nice weekend getaway. There's a lot of activities for the kids, and the kid at heart. We really loved the family water rides the most. The staff was very kind and helpful. I would have given it a higher rating, but the odor of the room and our neighbors ruined it.

Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

The rooms here are beautiful. The watermarks are both great inside and out. But the one thing that impressed me the most was the staff. Everywhere you went, everyone greeted you and asked if they could help you in any way. Just very welcoming and nice. Really appreciated it!!