Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews wine tasting wine trail apple raspberry great wine different wines bought bottles free tasting bring home gift shop general store great place to visit staff was friendly pigeon forge my husband debbie wineries server
Reviewed 3 days ago

Ever since 2009, we have taken several family trips to this area of Tennessee. It started off with a free wine tasting and now it is our go-to place every time we are in the area or passing through. The wines are excellent and they also offer seasonal flavors and specials. Very good customer service and lovely winery gift shop. Don’t forget to bring back your cloth wine holder bag to receive an extra discount off your purchase!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Great fun and atmosphere!! So much to choose from and the wine is wonderful. Glad it's a free wine tasting.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped in to see the winery and the cider barn. Both were very good. The winery offers 4 free tastings, something for every varying taste. They were better than I expected and we bought 3 bottles. We picked up a few things at the barn as well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice winery to visit. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. The wines they offer are very good. I liked the apple cranberry.
Definitely worth the trip and they have a nice gift shop too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After breakfast on the property, I visited the winery. They have a nice selection of wines and offer free tastings of up to 4 different wines. I actually got 5 as they have discounts depending on how many bottles you purchase.

I selected the blush and an orchard white, which were excellent.

If you are in the area and like wine, you will enjoy the winery.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband & I went there for a tasting and had a great time. We are not sweet drinkers, but we loved the apple/strawberry & apple/raspberry wines and bought some to bring home. The service was great and super cute area around there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place has so many options!!! We stopped at the cider barn and got serveal apple pies to take home. They were AWESOME!!! I also got an apple cider slushee which I thought was odd but it was DELICIOUS!!! The candy store smelled so good!! We also bought some bread and muffins. They were freshly baked and tasted amazing!!!! We then ate at the Apple Barn Resturant and Grill. You better go there hungry!!! The food was great and we had leftovers to take with us!! I had the fried chicken which was really good!! Also the service at the resturant was SUPER fast!!! Don’t let the crowd scare you off.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Brother and I visited there at the end of September and I purchased 7 bottles of the wine. My favorites are the Apple Peach and Apple Blush. I also like the Apple Cranberry and Apple Strawberry... The Service Was amazing!!! If you like fruity wine this place is amazing....

Apple Barn W, General Manager at Apple Barn Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

ThankYou Frank! I am so happy you enjoyed your visit with us! You picked all of my favorite wines too, The Apple Cranberry is Awesome! Please come back and visit with us very soon!!
Lisa

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This place was huge! Had a variety of different areas to explore. We came for the winery, but there was also a candle and Christmas shop, a candy shop, a creamery, and a cider mill. This place is very family and dog friendly and uses apples in almost every major product they produce. A bit different taste in the wine I'm not as much of a fan of, but for those looking for something different, especially for some fall flavors, this is the place!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We visit the area annually and The Apple Barn Winery is always a must for us. It is truly the best wine I have tasted. I'd pay double the price for any of their varieties. Free tasting of four wines. Samples are ample and staff is very friendly. If you like wine, or even if you don't, do yourself a favor and make a stop at The Apple Barn. The rwstaurant, ice cream and Christmas shop are all enjoyable as well.

Apple Barn W, General Manager at Apple Barn Winery, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank You Sooo Much for the wonderful review Ancella!!!! We are so happy that you enjoyed our wines as much as you did!! We look forward to your next visit with us!!
thanks,