“Great Winery!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Apple Barn Winery

Apple Barn Winery
Ranked #14 of 85 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: From our fresh cut orchard, we produce apple-based wine blended with other fruits, including grapes. Located on the banks of the Little Pigeon River in the Apple Barn Village, the Apple Barn Winery is next door to the world-famous Apple Barn General Store & Cider Mill, two great restaurants, a bakery, a candy store, an ice cream shop, and a Christmas shop. The Apple Barn Winery offers a unique twist on wine. Our wine is hand crafted in small lots on the farm to provide each customer the best possible wine from local fruit. Open daily for tasting and sales, our family oriented staff would love for you to stop by. Even if you are not a “wine connoisseur”, you will still take pleasure in browsing our gift shop full of unique items as well as wine accessories. Our video tour is a wonderful educational experience that provides the opportunity to learn more about the winemaker’s art.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Winery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Amazing wines, their APPLE-STRAWBERRY is the BEST!!!!

Great time, smart vinos there!!!
Decent prices.

MILITARY DISCOUNT ;)

1 Thank kinzerkevin

Dunwoody, Ga.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great inexpensive wines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very good selection, several of the fruit whites and the reds are well worth trying. Usually have a sample area.

North Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Love the Apple Cranberry Wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love this place. I had no clue about apple wines so was a little leary but we tried several and all were good and some were very good but I love the apple cranberry and wish I had gotten more than 2 bottles. I had drank both bottles within 2 weeks of getting home. I have no way of getting more b/c Mississippi doesn't allow mail order wine and don't know of any place that sells it on the Ms. Gulf Coast. Guess I will have something to look forward to next year when I get a dozen bottles.

Visited November 2012
New Orleans, LA
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Best wine I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

The winery is a great little spot! Go next door and get some Apple Coffee Cake then taste all the wines and buy you a case! The more you buy the cheaper the wine is! We had a blast tasting the different wines and left with several cases. It's good, it's fun and the value is great! Will be back again!!

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Winery - not so great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Visited the Apple Barn, winery, and candle store. Really liked the small Apple Barn sitting area and apple pie with ice cream. Did not care for the winery. We have been to many wineries and this ranks at the bottom, mostly because of the lackluster attitude of the help and the not so good taste of their various wines. We were not part of the tour, but I did get the feeling that if you were part of a paid tour you would get better service and better attitude regarding questions.

Visited November 2012