“Good food”

Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 204 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

This place was pretty good. I think I would've gave it a higher rating if I got something different. The Eggs Benedict were only okay. The apple fritter things they give you as an appetizer were amazing! The other food items I tried were also good. I made the mistake of ordering something "New." Stick with the popular items and you'll be golden!

Applewood F, Guest Service Manager at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Thank you for coming to see us...we do the Eggs Benedict a little different, so I think I have to agree with you that we do the country classics the best. However, nothing beats our apple fritters! Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,972)

Reviewed November 5, 2016

Had a wonderful lunch here on our visit. It was so good, we went back for dinner. EVEN BETTER! Prices are so reasonable and the food is delicious and so well cooked. The apple julep is outstanding and they bring you a small glass to begin your experience. It was so good, we ordered that as our drink also. Soup is like being at mom's kitchen table. Every item was great. I would eat here everyday if I lived nearby.

We would absolutely love for you to eat with us every day! Let us know if you ever move close by and we will hold a table for you...thank you for the review and see you again soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

I am not an apple person, but decided to join our merry band for breakfast at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant. I am so glad I did!
It was a bountiful breakfast! Eggs, biscuits, gravy, potatoes, grits, etc. If you leave hungry, it is your own fault.
We loved it so much, we are going back for dinner!
The service was outstanding too!
Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

Applewood F, Guest Service Manager at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2016

I love the title of your review- we used to have a section on our menu called the "Bountiful Breakfast," so maybe it's time to bring that back! Thank you so much for bringing your merry band to our restaurant and we look forward to your return dinner trip.

Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went here for an early lunch and there was no wait. Their apple fritters with apple butter were awesome. The apple julep was ok. They were complimentary so can't complain too much. I had the country fried steak which was good and she got the ham which was awesome! Fast service with a smile, will def be back!

Always bring your appetite when coming to see us and we will feed it! Thank you for taking the time to eat with us and for posting a review about your awesome ham and friendly service. We will hold you to that promise for a return visit!

Reviewed November 3, 2016

Food is AWESOME!!!!!! James was our waiter, he was INCREDIBLE!! Very efficient, very friendly. Will definitely go back!

2  Thank ponkee119

Thank you for such a great review- we are definitely thrilled so see how much James and our food impressed you! I will make sure that James gets a copy of your review as he will be very, very pleased. Make that return visit to us as soon as you can, and feel free to request him as your server.