“Good Breakfast”

Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Henderson
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We are bunch of big eaters and we were not disappointed with our breakfast that day. Everything was yummy and the service was great. It was a tad expensive,but worth it as a whole. We weren't able to try other meals there,but I am sure they would be just as good. I would recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Applewood F, Assistant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for joining us for breakfast! We are pleased that you and your group enjoyed your meals and got plenty to eat. We never want you to leave hungry!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Everything was good, but...”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

just not quite as good in our opinion as the Old Mill. We visited with a party of 7 on 4/7/14 - 4 kids. The table had fried catfish, chicken livers, grilled pork chops, chicken and dumplings, and a chicken finger salad, irrespective of a couple kids chicken fingers. Each meal was a ton of food, for example the kids corn dogs came with TWO corn dogs, so plan on sharing. You can always order more! The catfish was great, and I heard the chicken livers were great. I thought the desserts were so-so - gloppy apple cobbler and decent chocolate cake. I'd skip them. I also wish the restaurant was on the river, rather than crossing the road. Of course the restaurant can't do anything about that!

• Visited April 2014
Applewood F, Assistant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your visit and sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that everything was good but regret we did not "wow" you. We welcome your thoughts on how we may improved. Please feel free to contact us via our website. We would love to hear from you!
Detroit, Michigan
“Great place!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Very good and service. Fritters great. Julio refreshing. Veggie soup like mama made. Fried chicken best ever. Mashed potatoes hot and home made. Kids loved Mac and cheese. Apple spice very good. Hostess very helpful. Nancy our server very friendly and professional. I really enjoyed the river.

Thank you for taking time to share your comments! We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit. We will be sure to compliment Nancy on taking good care of you!
“So Good...”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Visited the Applewood Farmhouse monday night. They were not as busy as our previous visit and that was okay because the food and service were as good as always and we didnt feel rushed. I had my fav, the fried chicken, you cant go wrong with that choice. Wife had the pork loin, her 2nd favorite next to the Chicken and Dumplings. It was all so good. The apple dressing on my salad was great! I want that recipe! Service was also great as usual and all the staff is so friendly. They make you feel so welcome and fill you up with great food! Thats why we keep coming back!!

1 Thank Roaminfree
Thank you for your visit and for your kind words. We are very glad that you found everything to be to your liking. Sometimes our Chef shares his recipes ... be sure to contact him thru our website and see if the dressing you are interested in is available.
Lawrenceville, Illinois
“Great food and great value”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I picked this restaurant for breakfast based on Trip Advisor reviews. I was very happy with it. They give you free samples of apple cinnamon muffins, apple fritters, apple butter, and their signature juice. The prices were reasonable and they give you plenty of food. I had the French Toast and my kids had Chocolate Chip Pancakes and we all enjoyed it. The waitresses were very friendly as well. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2014
Applewood F, Assistant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for giving us a try! We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit to Applewood and look forward to serving you again in the future!