“This is the first place we stop when we come to the area”

Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
New Hampshire
“This is the first place we stop when we come to the area”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We always stop here when we come to the area and our son talks about it for the next year. The apple fritters and apple julep are to die for and every meal we have ever had here is awesome. try to sampler plate it lets you try fried chicken,chicken pie and chicken and dumplings. Don't be fooled their other offerings are just as good. This will continue to be a favorite for years to come!!

• Visited April 2013

Gold Hill, North Carolina
“We eat here every visit to the Pigeon Forge area”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We always have at least one meal at the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant.The portions are huge, the staff is top notch the prices are reasonable, $11 for a 4 veg plate, soup and salad. The apple fritters are to die for served warm and slathered with apple butter. If you are in the Pigeon Forge area, don't miss the chance to eat at the Applewood Farmhouse. There is a winery, ice cream shop. the Applewood Farmhouse Grill and of course the gift shop, always an enjoyable visit.

Visited May 2013
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Return visit - for breakfast”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast on a Wednesday mid-morning. We got seated right away - it is a large restaurant and there were people sitting in all of the rooms but none of the rooms were crowded. Our waitress was friendly and the service was great. I tried the french toast and received a large portion which I shared with my husband because I couldn't eat the full serving. I thought it was GREAT! My breakfast was served with bacon which was excellent in taste. I order 'medium' bacon and it was served crisp but it was still tasty - just crisper than I like. The coffee was a bit high (in price) but was good and hot. And OH! you still get the fritters and apple butter with your breakfast.

• Visited May 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“No excuse to leave hungry”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have eaten lunch here before, but on a recent day-trip with my daughter, we ate there for dinner. The amount of food was unbelievable! We had a hard time finishing it and we did have to take our dessert home. My daughter had the fried chicken and she claimed it was wonderful--and she got 4 whole pieces (not chicken fingers either), side, salad, soup and dessert for $16.99. I had the grilled chicken cordon bleu, side, salad, soup and dessert for the same price. My meal had two large, boneless chicken breasts and their sugar cured ham. Scrumptious! Of course, we had the Applewood Julep (which I enjoyed a lot) and the fritters with their famous apple butter. The one and only thing I don't like about this place is that if you want something from the "store" or the cider bar, you have to pay separately. I would much rather have been able to pay for it all at the same register.

• Visited May 2013
SC
“love the breakfast”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I like the breakfast, they gave you a lot of food and it all taste good. I am not as big of a fan of there dinner and supper, but they give you apple fritters and apple butter, I would eat there just to get that. They also give you some juice, but I've never liked it.

Visited September 2012