Clarion Inn Willow River
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewslazy riversouthern mansionindoor poolbeautiful hotelpigeon forgebacon or sausagethe breakfast areasitting areacontinental breakfastknife worksloved this hoteltwo sinksjacuzzi suitehot tubi highly recommend this hotelbusiness centernice balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2008

My husband and I had a horrible experiance with a hotel that we had booked in Piegon Forge. We had decided to just go back home actually since we live pretty close to that area. Well we accidently stumbled upon the Clarion and we loved it. It was one of the cleanest rooms I have EVER stayed in. It is a beautiful hotel. A little pricey, but sometimes cleanliness comes with a price tag. It keeps teenagers from coming there and partying for a cheap price. The only thing I did not like about it was the pools. They are so out dated and not very clean. If I was them I would redo the pools or just give them a good scrubbing.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2007

My parents took my younger brother and I to the Smoky mountains every summer and we would stay in this hotel and we all absolutely loved it here. I loved the balcony rooms being I love the out doors, the rooms are wonderful and the staff was always polite and greeting. They made a mistake on our reservation once but they fixed it with no problems. My brother and I loved the lazy river that they have it's lots of fun as well as their indoor and outdoor pools. I would recommend this hotel to everyone whether they are parents to seniors. This is definitely a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2003, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2007

The Clarion Inn in Sevierville was one of the better hotels we have stayed at in the Pigeon Forge area. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, and the outside pool was always warm. It is a little out of the way compared to other properites, however the charm and beauty make it worth while.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank brhtjh
Reviewed August 1, 2007

my husband and i have stayed here every time we come to the mountains, it is so peaceful here. it is close enough but not to close to the hustle and bustle of the city. we love to go to the knife factory and the bass pro shop and they are just down the road. i highly recommend this place it is wonderful, the staff are so nice and helpful...

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled as a couple
3  Thank maryboaz
Reviewed July 16, 2007

Accommodations were modest, but clean. Pool was not clean inside or outside. Breakfast was POOR. Staff was very pleasant Location was removed from the hectic traffic of Piegon Forge.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family