Clarion Inn Willow River
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$47
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$71
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
$126
$117
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$68
La Quinta
$49
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$59
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$159
$129
$120
  • Pool
All reviewslazy riversouthern mansionindoor poolbeautiful hotelpigeon forgebacon or sausagethe breakfast areasitting areacontinental breakfastknife worksloved this hoteltwo sinksjacuzzi suitehot tubi highly recommend this hotelbusiness centernice balcony
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by my four night stay. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. There were two sinks, microwave, and fridge. There's a sitting area and balcony in addition to sleeping area. Front desk staff was pleasant and very helpful before and during my stay. The pools were nice and convenient hours. Lazy river was relaxing. Breakfast was good....similar to other hotels. It's the same every day. I liked the location being close enough to attractions without being in the heart of the craziness of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. There's a place for excellent cheesecake just down the highway. My only complaint is that the shampoo was cheap so I ended up buying some. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. This was my first stay in a Clarion but won't be my last.

Room Tip: There isn't really a mountain view from this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Cathy L
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a great place to stay while in the Gatlinburg area. The hotel looks like an old southern mansion and has a "Gone with the Wind" theme. Indoor heated pool and hot tub, outdoor pool, and lazy river. Breakfast is about the same as others. Waffle maker, boiled eggs, fruit coctail, cereal, biscuits, and a meat. They have sausage one day and bacon the other. Coffee and Hot Cider is available all day in the lobby. The hotel is clean and up to date. There is a microwave and fridge in each room.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed August 17, 2012

my huspand and I have been staying at the clarion for many years . there are many hotel in the area but this is more than a hotel .The hotel staff are so personable from the front desk to the housekeepers . The manager zach and Jan go above and beyond to make sure guest are satisfied. The hotel is beautiful and very clean . the pools and lazy river are very nice and the indoor pool is open 24 hours . the breakfast is also great susan and lisa do a great job . we enjoy eating our breakfast on the viranda and rocking in the rocking chairs in the evening . I would definatly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brenda b
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were visiting the area and stayed overnight at this hotel. Beautifully appointed grounds that resembled a resort rather than a hotel. We loved the lazy river and the room was nice. We got such a great rate that we were extrememly satisfied. We didn't have any issues during our stay. Many of the rooms have balconies and it was so nice to sit outside on our balcony after we put the kids to bed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is a lil dated. You walk into the lobby with a grand staircase and Gone with the Wind memorabilia. Stephanie at the front desk was very friendly and able to multitask with ease. Check in was easy, however after reading the contract I realized that if you use the safe you are charged $1.50. The indoor pool, outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and lazy river was nice for the kids, however some lights were out in the lazy river. Our room was a double queen with a sleeper sofa. The pillows were flat as could be...they really need to be replaced. The rooms need to be updated. Just new bedding would be a huge difference. Overall for the price we paid, this is great value.

• Stayed: August 2012