All reviewsindoor poolking queenyogurtbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanpigeon forgesleeping arearooms are hugedonutshot tubnice breakfasthot breakfastthird floorfree breakfastnice stayconvention centerbooked this hotel
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Doing this part of my tour of States oldest bars, baseball stadiums, and Hard Rock Cafes(159th) locations. Place was just about full. Went to Pigeon Forge, and the area is a nightmare driving. You go 2 miles in a hour. I got a huge room with a sitting area, bedroom, and bath. 2 Tvs, Fridge and micro. There was some noise until dark and then quiet. Did not hear anything from road. Their breakfast is a typical Quality Inn. Waffels, eggs, meat, breads, bev.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We have stayed here multiple times on our trips to TN. The staff is always friendly and courteous, the best breakfast at a hotel chain that we have stayed at. This is our go to hotel when we come to the area

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

My husband and I stayed here 2 years ago on a short vacation. We chose this hotel again for a longer stay (3 days). The hotel is dated but its clean, has 2 rooms (living room area with table and chairs, a couch, fridge, and T.V. and a bedroom with a balcony), 2 pools (indoor and outdoor with hot tub ), and you get an area to actually sit down to eat your breakfast (indoor and outdoor). The staff was helpful and friendly. I walked in on a Sunday afternoon and got a room for three nights (the first night was $99, and the other two were $69 so in total my three nights came to $267 with taxes and fees). Not a bad price. The room was quiet (no outside noise from the kids playing in the pool or the sound from the Parkway) and the bed was very comfortable. Your able to get on and off the Parkway in this area without problems. It's located not far from the Interstate and easy to locate. Only draw backs are there are only one washer and drier for all the guests and you have to drive approximately 30 mins. depending on traffic to get to the Park. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We came to ride the Smokies and stayed four nights. Rooms are spacious and grounds and pools well maintained. Continental breakfast was very good with hot food available. There might be a place more reasonably priced, but I doubt it.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Easy enough to find, it's right on the Parkway. Having said that, it means lots of traffic and noise but with the convenience of being in a hub of restaurants and activities. Arrived at the room only to find housekeeping had been smoking inside, which flared off hubby's asthma. We reported it to management and she came in spraying a chemtrail amount of Lysol Disinfectant Spray which made it worse and flared off asthma in me that I don't even have.

The room, in spite of the cigarette smoke was clean in appearance and spacious. However there was a large gap at the bottom of the door that at night, let in all the noise from the ppl and traffic on the Parkway. Needless to say not a very good quality of sleep for me. Hubby however can sleep through a nuclear bomb explosion so he was fine.

Breakfast was disappointing but to be fair there were more selections than standard hotels in that area. We were able to get our room at a reasonable discount but had we paid the regular room rate, I'd have been seething. LOL Many times you get what you pay for but there are in fact, equal quality, cheaper rooms at standard rate on the strip.

If you need somewhere to stay for a night or two and can sleep through Armageddon then this may be fine. If you're visiting for a few days or longer I'd suggest choosing another hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure there's no crack under the door.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family