“Great Stay!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites River Suites
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed during spring break with my 3 daughters & my mother. Stayed in a 2 queen bed with a sleeper sofa. The room had everything we needed. Had microwave & refrigerator. Nice to have a semi private bedroom with also a sitting area. The room was spacious. We all had enough room. Clean rooms. Nice breakfast. My kids don't usually eat much for breakfast so having a complementary breakfast is ideal for them. It has just enough to fill them up. We enjoyed the pool & hot tub. My kids could stay in the pool for hours so the hotels pool hours were convenient. It gave us plenty of time to swim. My mother is a smoker so it was nice for her to be able to step just outside to smoke. I never get a smoking room and she hates it. Lol. Staff was very friendly they honored our military discount. Although the regular price was affordable. It was easy checking in and out. Staff made sure to ask how everything was with our stay. The location is convenient. Not very busy or crowded. Only takes a few minutes to be in the center of everything that the town has to offer. Great location. Would give this hotel a superior rating :) we will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I never complain about hotels, you get what you pay for. My family and I booked this hotel while we were moving in the area. When we arrived here... well it was horrible. Carpet was dirty, dust everywhere, spiders in the room, three dead two alive. Would not suggest this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our family booked this hotel through choicehotels.If one is expecting fancy rooms and amenities,this is not your hotel. My family came up to visit Dollywood with three children aged 4,8, and 10.The kids LOVED the pool and as the four year old says she LOVED the hot pool{hot tub}.The breakfast was the standard waffles ,biscuits and gravy ,muffins,cereal .fruit and drinks.The room was the standard two queen size beds. The room was clean and kept us extremely warm through the cold weather that occurred while we were visiting. Our four year old left her pink owl in the room when we departed the hotel to come home. I called the hotel and they found it and made Miss.Carlie very happy! I AM PEASEDwith Quality Inn and Suites and have booked another room for another stay in March. Look forward to seeing Ms. Candance and the staff in March.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle C
ManagementTN100, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites River Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Valued Guest,
We're pleased to know that you've enjoyed the stay with us and appreciate your kind words. Looking forward to serve you in March.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Had reservations here for the weekend after Christmas because other choice hotels were full. This is an older motel with doors to exterior hallways. Exterior of building needs maintained better.
Staff, however was extremely friendly and efficient and the room was very clean. We had a room with a fireplace which entailed carrying your fire log back to the room.
Location is approximately 3 miles from pigeon forge.
I might stay again, but definitely not the romantic weekend I had planned.

• Stayed: December 2013
ManagementTN100, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites River Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear valued Guest,
We're glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay with our friendly staff and cleanliness of the room. Looking forward to serve you on your next visit. We sincerely appreciate your business. And thanks for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Clean rooms, nice breakfast and good value! Hotel is also pet friendly[certain rooms only]. Have stayed twice and was a nice stay both times....Pool and pool area were clean. I would definetly return unless they raise the rates.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued guest,
We sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. We're glad to know that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to serve upon next trip.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My 82 year old mother and I stayed here 3 nights - 11/5/13-11/7/13. I prepaid through Hotwire, and booked based on the reviews I read. My experience wasn't the same of those who said the breakfast was wonderful and the staff was awesome.The lady who checked us in wasn't very friendly, and was quick to just point to the elevators as she rambled out directions to our room. This was an older hotel, however it did have updates and I must say at least the rooms were clean. The breakfast was awful, the biscuits were hard, the gravy was tasteless as was the waffles (as if both were watered down.) The muffins and doughnuts weren't very good either, and the eggs were boiled. I tried to cancel after our first night and first morning, but unfortunately we prepaid and the hotel would not give a refund. Our cancellation policy through Hotwire was for medical reasons only, so we were stuck. I definitely would not recommend this hotel unless all you're looking for is a place to rest your head.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Booked through 800 number on the road without viewing, pulled in to find motel style of outside entrance to each room. Big rooms, with seating area. Nothing fancy, and not the most up to date accommodations, but for the money a decent value. Asked for a ground level room, but those are all two bedroom suites. The one bedroom with sitting area are all on 2 or 3 floor. No big deal, plenty of parking, however entrance is narrow and can get congested if a lot of people are checking in. Like other reviewers said, eggs are hard boiled, but kids will like all of the other sweet carb - heavy fare. I was in a hurry, so grabbing a couple of hard boiled eggs and piece of fruit with coffee was perfect. Would I return? Maybe, but with so many other hotels in the area, would probably choose one with an interior room entrance. If you have a family, the room sizes for the money are a good value.

Room Tip: If you want a one bedroom, you will have to use the stairs or the single elevator.