“Suitable” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Hamilton
“Suitable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

We'd planned on two nights in Sevierville. OMG the crowds. Quality Inn allowed us to cancel the 2nd night and we fled the area. The hotel is older and has a few issues but the bed was good. The hotel is suitable and provided what we needed.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

My stay here was absolutely wonderful. Upon check-in I did not want to leave the lobby because the staff was so so friendly. When I did finally go to my room I was surprised as to how spacious it was. It was HUGE!!. Not what I expected. They had an indoor pool and indoor whirlpool which I took advantage of. I never did make it to breakfast the 2 nights that I was there but all in all I had a wonderful stay. The beds were comfy and the room was clean.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank 247HardWorker
Huntsville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

Quality Inn was the most wonderful experience and the best nights sleep! The pillows OMG! they are so comfortable, the rooms were super clean and smelled fresh! The free breakfast is so wonderful, there homemade waffles are delicious! They have so much, it's hard to pick from! The pools are very clean also. The staff is soooo friendly and helpful! My family and I have found our "Home away from Home!"

Room Tip: If you have kids, make sure you get one closest to the indoor pool, just in case that it rains, or s...
1 Thank carol r
Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2011

Thanks to other TA reviews of this property, I booked a room for my husband, baby and I, so we could take advantage of the outlet mall. All I can really say is that this is the BEST VALUE for a hotel I have ever stayed in my life! The room was huge and allowed us to place the crib in a separate nook from where my husband and I were. All three of us slept like champs. Everything was really clean; the bed and pillows were comfortable; the bathroom was big; the water pressure was great; and the free breakfast was really nice. And I think we paid $71 for the best night of sleep on our 9-day roadtrip. Finally, every staff person with whom we came in contact was pleasant and helpful (but it is Sevierville, which is seemingly filled with really nice people).

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor facing the main parking lot, and we did not hear any traffic noise a...
1 Thank BluegrassLuLu
Nebo, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

We had a great stay. Brian Hart was the listed manager but Kim(?) was with him behind the desk and they made check-in very personable and enjoyable. Felt like I could trust Brian/Keith/David(no time to explain) and thought them both to be people persons. Asked for a room with two rooms with a tv in each room as I'm an early riser and my wife is not. Upgrade was no problem and no extra cost. I could get up, get coffee and watch the news in the morning and not bother my wife. Beds were VERY good. This is not a great room but it is a nice room a nice room. Carpet was in good shape. Price was VERY good as we booked through the choice hotel website. Going to this area, and wanting a very spacious room, no fears of crawly things, with comfortable beds, ice makers that work(everything worked great), great people(asked for a micro, B/K/D got us a micro), then we give this place two thumbs up. Just to be fair, it is a 15 minute drive to Dollywood( if you don't go during rod run weekend as we did). Also, the biscuits and gravy should be avoided and replaced with a waffle and a boiled egg. The breakfast area is kinda small but the serving area is tiny. Seemed to thin after about 9 a.m., so if your not in a hurry, even that will be alright. Lastely, this is the longest and most indepth review I've ever given any place I've stayed. That should be worth something.

Room Tip: I suggest the 2 room suite. The bedroom is in the back and the front sitting/bedroom helps insulate...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charlie L
Lexington, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

Stayed here for one night during the Shades of the Past car show. Very nice room layout with one queen bed in the front of the room and a king in the back, with the bathroom separating them. Lots of parking. Rooms very clean -- no complaints!

1 Thank volfaninkentucky
Van Buren, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on 9-5-11 and got the King Suite. We opened the door to a nice (not over poweing) scent of oranges. you first walk into a sitting room with a couch, table, mini fridge and TV then you pass the bathroom and into the bedroom. The bedroom consists of two night stands, two lamps, king size bed, and entertaintment center. The room was very clean and comfortable. There are two chairs on the balcony so you sit out and relax. Included in the tolietries was an eye make up remover pad which you don't see to often. There was a safe located In the room to store your valuables. You may want to be careful in the shower as there is no slip mat, just an outline of where one used to be.

• Stayed September 2011