“Nice stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
tulsa,ok
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

The staff was awesome and rooms were very clean and comfortable. Very nice breakfast that changed up daily. Had a little hiccup with Expedia with 1 of our rooms but desk staff helped to work it out and even upgraded my room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
cpaige1964, Manager at Hampton Inn Sevierville, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you so much for the wondeful comments you left about your stay here at the Hampton. It truly warms our hearts to know that we could give you excellent service while you were with us. I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
McEwen, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

My daughter and I met some family in the mountains for a short weekend stay. the hotel was clean and the hotel staff was very nice. The total stay was very good. We will definitely being staying again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

waynesboro, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I would recommend staying at this hotel. unfortunately when we stayed in June 2014 the pool was being remodeled. other wise it is very clean and the workers are very nice. It has a nice breakfast in the morning with a good variety for people hot and cold food. The hotel staff is very helpful in locating discount tickets for shows as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Angela S
Greenville
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed in the hotel and went out a lot. Always passed the housekeepers and Vivian and Ciara were very friendly, but when I passed an older lady with short blonde hair who worked at the hotel, she just ignored me and kept walking. It was very rude and I expect friendliness when I stay at a hotel. I was not pleased. But very pleased with the cleanliness of the room.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Deborah S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sevierville, responded to this review, October 15, 2014
Dear Klever Khaleesi,\

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I did check into this, and found that the person that you were referring to is no longer employed with us. I am so sorry that you had that experience. We want every guest to be 100% satisfied with their stay. I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to show you why we are the Best in Southern Hospitality, the next time you visit our area. Again, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to improve our guest service. We look forward to better meeting your needs next time.
Hampton Inn
681 Winfield Dunn Parkway
Sevierville, Tn 37876
Lynchburg, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, but the facilities were disappointing. The pool was under construction and the maintenance staff worked early when i was trying to sleep. The room itself was in significant disorder. Wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you're on a really tight budget.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deborah S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sevierville, responded to this review, October 16, 2014
Dear Brian S.,
Thank you for staying with us. I am happy to inform you that all of our construction is complete. We are sorry that you were inconvenienced by it during your stay. I would love to have you back as our guest during your next visit to our area. I really believe you will love all the changes we have made. Our pool is open and this winter we will be renovating all of our guest rooms with the Forever Young collection from Hilton. We want to help you experience why we are the Best in Southern Hospitality and help you make memories that will last a lifetime. Again, I want to thank you for sharing and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

You would have to be a very hard person to satisfy if you had any complaints with this particular Hampton Inn. My wife and I have been looking for a place to call a return vacation stay and we have now found it after many other attempts elsewhere. Staff were excellent people.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deborah S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sevierville, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
Dear Bryan S.,
Thank you so much for staying with us. We loved having you here. I am so pleased that you are going to call us your home away from home. It is what we pride ourselves on here at our Hampton Inn. We want to make every guest stay special. I am so glad that we were able to do that for you. Cant wait to take care of you and your family during your next visit to our area.
Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

After a terrible experience with another hotel this one was better. However the pool was under renovation and we were not informed before hand. Tiffany at the front desk was amazing. And when I called the front desk to ask about a place to get ice cream they really went out of their way to get the info for me.

Room Tip: Handicap room was spacious.