All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanstand up showerdecent breakfastyogurtcleaning stafftwo double bedsfree breakfaststay there againthe breakfast areapigeon forgepleasant staybiscuits and gravypetmoteltntraffic
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was SUPER friendly, the only reason I didn't give it 5/5 was the AC was loud. It sounded like it was powered by a diesel engine. I would stay there again for sure!!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Reviews sounded good. Price was good for the area and time. Staff was friendly. Odor was awful. The room was even worse. It was late when we got there, so chose to stay. Up all night fighting the AC to stay on and I ended up sick from the odor or leftover smoke smell....acute Upper Respiratory Infection is what I ended up with. We had to check out immediately and go to another hotel and to a clinic for me. The staff was nice about the early checkout and didn’t seem very surprised. She did apologize and refunded all but the night we stayed. So....no Splash Country for me. Just meds.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
GM460SleepInn, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

I am very sorry to hear your stay was not what you expected. I apologize for your issues and hope that you will choose to let us make your next stay better.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful rooms and wonderful customer service! Darrin and Daniel were so nice and accommodating. Daniel even gave our little dog a treat. The rooms are very clean. We will definitely stay here when we come to Tennessee again!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
GM460SleepInn, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The room was smaller than we expected, but it was comfortable. I would have liked a firmer mattress; the first night was a little rough. The second night was some better. There was no tub; only a stand up shower. We enjoyed the hot breakfast each morning and appreciated the customer service.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This is not a 5 star resort but I feel that for the price that I paid, I received a more than adequate room. The only 'real' issue I perceived was the air conditioner in our room made the room either too cold, or too humid, or too whatever. Breakfast was nice, both hot and cold offerings. The hotel is close enough to all the major local attraction but far away so your not directly in the middle of chaos.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple