“Nothing much to ad to previous reviews”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We decided to stay here on spur of a moment and enjoyed our stay.

Room was clean, the stuff very helpful, nice beds and pillows with old TV, but good channel selection. The room had a mini fridge and microwave; nice touch. I enjoy SI room layout with step in shower and prefer it to the tub. We had no noise issues whatsoever, even with busy road the hotel is on and a rock quarry easily visible from our room.

Breakfast was nice but it is like any other place. Seems like the same person makes up what’s on menu in all the hotels. Good for day or two, but no more.

The Hotel is not far from GSMNP and Gatlinburg, but the traffic going in that direction can be very heavy. It took us half an hour to drive just a few miles. Something to consider if your destination is Gatlinburg.

Overall great and affordable stay (we used a coupon book) and when we will be back in the Sevierville / Gatlinburg area we will happily stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
tn460, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2011

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your stay here. As with any property, there are different attributes that may appeal, or not, to different customers. I think you covered some of ours very well. And you are correct that potential traffic is something to consider, especially in high season. Thanks for staying with us, and for being very objective in your comments. I hope we will see you again, soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

This was our first time of staying at this Sleep Inn, but I do have to say that we have been pleased with another TN. Sleep Inn we have stayed at before to the point that I think we will look for them over other Choice Hotels in the future. From the moment we checked in it was a great experience. The man at the front desk on Sunday afternoon was very personable (wish I had paid attention to names) and informative. He gives customer service a great name! The girl who was just leaving after her shift was also adding info. while he was checking us in and even went so far as to come to my vehicle as I went out to it and thank my husband for serving (we set up our room with military pricing) since he wasn't inside during the check in. Our room was a pet friendly one, which in some hotels has meant a smell or at least a smoking room in the back or top floors. This hotel had us right up front on the first floor and it was such a nice clean non smoking room! We loved that they actually had 4 pillows per bed so we didn't have to go asking for more and there were plenty of towels for the whole family. The woman who came around daily to see if we wanted the room straightened up/needed towels, etc. always had the nicest smile and would even double check if we came in from the pool or the such if we had said we didn't need anything that morning. The breakfast is very nice, would love a belgian waffle maker as some choice hotels have, but loved the biscuits and gravy. The only change I would make for breakfast is offering hard boiled eggs or some kind of protein choice for those of us who specifically look for that as a main part of starting our day. The pool was decent sized, not huge but it suited our purposes, and kept very clean. It is close enough to all of the Pigeon Forge things we wanted to do, while still being out on the outskirts where the traffic isn't as bad, that we discussed it and decided this is a great place we would love to stay again on future visits to Pigeon Forge!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sneezymom
tn460, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2011

That was certainly a very thorough review. I appreciate your taking the extra time to be so detailed. Primarily, I want to thank you for choosing us. But I would also like to thank your husband for his service to our country.
I am glad we were able to provide a good experience here. I am aware that the breakfast program will be enhanced next year. We look forward to that.
Thanks again for staying with us, and for sharing your comments.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at the Sleep Inn. Both times we had a great experience. The desk staff, manager, and all other employees were personable and
responsive to any need. We had problems with our laptop and the young lady at the desk was very patient and helped us chage settings to receive the WiFi. (We're not good with many of the new aspects of technology.) The hotel is at a light providing excellent access to the Parkway. The beds were extremely confortable and the hotel
was very quiet. We will certainly return on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank eagle41213
tn460, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2011

It's always nice to hear from our customers, but especially when they take the time to post their comments on sites such as this. Thank you for your comments. We are thrilled that you are a "repeat" customer, and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you many times in the future. Good luck with the laptop!

Reviewed April 1, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past year or so and both stays have been great. As someone who works in the hospitality industry, I can tell you that this property is well maintained, well managed and staffed. I have enjoyed both trips to this hotel and will return in the future.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark H
tn460, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2011

Thank You.
I will be sure to post your comments for our Staff. It is gratifying to see a happy, repeat guest. We do appreciate your business, and your taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

I decided at last minute to take a quick trip to Pigeon Forge area with my small dog. The hotel is relatively close to attractions. I was greeted by the Front Desk manager, who was very friendly and professional. I was initially put in a one queen bed room on the ground floor. The people next door had a dog which made some noise, but the issue was quickly handled by the staff. However, later in the night (about 12:00 AM) I was awoken by a crying baby which went on for about 45 minutes. I called the front desk and was offered another room. I moved to a second room which also was very clean and very quiet. Noise was not an issue again and I slept well. The continental breakfast was ok- comparable to other hotel's continental breakfasts. The beds were not very soft but were great for the price. This is the second time I've stayed with this chain and would again since most of them are pet friendly and the staff is so nice.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank travelwithdog08
tn460, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2011

Thank you, so much, for your review. I am sorry about the noisy neighbors. Although rare, that issue may arise once in a while. I am glad we were able to accomodate a new room, and that you were able to graciously relocate to remedy the situation. I appreciate all of your comments and do hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

The sleep Inn is a nice hotel in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area. The hotel is conveniently located to all of the areas attractions. Their check in staff was very efficient and couldn’t have been nicer. Our room was large and as well as clean and noise was never a problem. We found the staff to be charmingly helpfully which made our stay enjoyable. This hotel is a great value and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
tn460, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Thank you for staying with us. We all appreciate you comments, and your taking the time to post your review. I will be sure all of our staff is advised of your kind comments. It is always nice to have some positive feedback as it will only reinforce their efforts.

Reviewed January 31, 2011

A group of us get together 3-4 times a year and we always stay at the Sleep Inn. The staff is excellent and we always have a great time.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank nanaquilts
tn460, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2011

We always look forward to hosting your group. Thanks for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. I am glad your last visit was successful and we can't wait for you to return.