“Knife lovers need an entire day here!”

Smoky Mountain Knife Works
Ranked #1 of 46 Shopping in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: The World's Largest Knife Showplace and much more. We carry a variety of products: knives, tools, housewares, kitchen cutlery, apparel, collectables, firearms, military surplus, and other outdoors related products. In our store you can also find the following: museum-style displays which detail some of the history of cutlery, a housewares department, relic section, and areas geared towards kids. We also sell a small selection of refreshments so feel free to stay awhile!
Galivants Ferry, South Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Knife lovers need an entire day here!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Not our first visit to Knife Works and won't be our last. My husband and son could have spent an entire day checking out everything. Amazing inventory! This is truly a men's shopping world.

Bethlehem, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“3 kids, 2+ hours...”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

You need to pay attention to where you've been and take advantage of the view from the stairs so you can see where you need to go or you'll miss something. We almost missed the relics section and that's where the kids spent all their money on marbles, shark teeth, gems and geodes. That was by far the best section and little kids can get souvenirs for a dollar or less. I don't know how you pick out a knife in this place, but I managed to get one for my 9 year old. An Uncle Henry LB3, the same knife I got when I was his age and still have...

North Carolina
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Wish we had had more time.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place could be interesting but it closes at 6 so we only had 10 min. for my husband to purchase a knife. I don't understand why they close so early.

Sevierville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not just another sporting goods store”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Smoky Mountain Knife Works has something for everyone in the family. From guns, knives, to animals, to kitchen supplies! If you're coming into Sevier County from I 40, exit 407, do not pass this by. It is well worth the stop.

Visited May 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was amazed at how big it was and the variety of merchandise. The Museum on the top floor was very interesting. It wasn't just knives they had a lot for the outdoors person.