Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Home of the Knife that you Need!

Reviewed 2 days ago
henrycF7873AJ
White House, Tn.
Amazing

Reviewed 3 days ago
Faith L
via mobile

2,731 results
All reviews something for everyone kitchen items huge store bottom floor huge selection my husband this place is huge could spend hours little bit of everything love this place stuffed animals for sale couple of hours neat place great place to visit whole family pigeon forge
Reviewed 2 days ago

Even if you don't think that you need a knife you can find something here that will interest you. It is a great place to buy gifts for folks

Reviewed 3 days ago

Lots of knives to see. Variety of other souvenirs available for purchase. Be sure to check out both levels.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

It’s an awesome store with a little bit of everything. It’s huge with three levels that seem like they go on and on forever. It’s not just knifes the have guns swords toys and kitchen wear. Totally worth the trip.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This is a must see place to go if you are ever close to Sevierville TN. It has the most knives that I have ever seen, plus a lot of other interesting things. It is not just a knife store, it is a store with a lot of different things, You can spent at least 2 hours in it. The sales people are always willing to help. It has 3 floors to it and has motorized wheelchairs for people who need them. My husband and I spent a good two hours in there and every time we go South we head that way to once again visit the store.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My wife and I always stop in SMKW while we are in town. Usually always buy something from kitchen items to knives. The relic room is also very cool. I always buy something there for my collection.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

It’s like Six Flags of Knives! We always stop to get one for my father as his birthday or Christmas gift and Knife Works never disappoints! If you can’t find it here, just give up!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Will return items bought today. Found cheaper on amazon. It is a neat expansive store. Be careful. If reasonably priced items is issue, check elsewhere b4 you buy.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Was impressed with the quality and price of the knives. Allow plenty of time to see all that's available

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stop here every time I visit to the smoky mountains.
Ok its a dad place for sure- but there is LITERALLY something in there for everyone. Heck even grandma found something interesting. Grandpa like the historic stuff. Kids like the toys and rocks/minerals and stuffed Beasts.
Advice- give yourself at least 2 hours to look through there. The place is like a Maze so either go in with an open mind or go in looking for something very specific. The people that work there are also very helpful and knowledgeable about their craft which I really appreciated because they literally sell every sharp object I can think about and I didnt see any brands missing. Lots of SALE items too!

Reviewed 1 week ago

This store is so much more than knives! It's guns, ammo, survival gear and clothes. Let's not forget mom! All sorts of kitchen utensils and knives for her-my wife loves this place too!