“Quick visit”

Smoky Mountain Knife Works
Ranked #1 of 46 Shopping in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: The World's Largest Knife Showplace and much more. We carry a variety of products: knives, tools, housewares, kitchen cutlery, apparel, collectables, firearms, military surplus, and other outdoors related products. In our store you can also find the following: museum-style displays which detail some of the history of cutlery, a housewares department, relic section, and areas geared towards kids. We also sell a small selection of refreshments so feel free to stay awhile!
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Quick visit”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Popped in on Saturday night for a visit less than hour before closing. You would never have known it. Staff were super friendly and helpful. We always visit here. This place is awesome!!!!

Visited April 2013

Green Bay, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Knives of every kind”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband wanted to make sure we stopped here and I was glad we did. They not only have every knive imaginable but they have a nice gift & kitchen area in the lower level. There is something for everyone.

glasgow, KY
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“All the knives and more”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped by the Smoky Mountain Knife works to find a Leatherman tool to take on vacation for me. This place had every knife you could think of. There were also lots of kitchen items in the lower level. It was worth a visit. The only problem that I had was that I could not take the knife with me to check out. I had to tell the sales person where we had parked so that supposedly he could have the tool at the correct check-out. The store was very crowded and when we waited at the check out lane, my knife was not there. I had been given a slip of paper telling me which cash register that I had to use and I was at the correct register. So, just keep this in mind when you go.

Visited April 2013
Maplesville, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great place to visit!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is always a must do for our family. My husband loves this place! He is like a kid in a candy store with all of the knives! There really is something for everyone here. When my daughter was little she loved the animatronic animals that sang, but sadly they were broken this time. :( Oh well, we still enjoyed it. My husband was able to get a couple of his knives sharpened (which made him very happy) Only $2 a blade! What a deal! We will definately return in the future.

Fort Collins, Colorado
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Neat Place”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We've been going to the Smokies for years and have always driven by this place. This past visit we decided to stop and we're glad we did. This place is HUGE! They have a sign out front that says "If it cuts we sell it" - they're not kidding. But, they have many other things as well. There's a lot of neat memorabilia all over the store, a knife museum, kids area, kitchen section, candles, home items, etc. I particularly enjoyed the kitchen section. I found some unique cooking items to add to my kitchen collection. My husband enjoyed looking at all the knives. So, it's a great place for men and women. Worth a stop to check it out.