“Lots of knives”

Smoky Mountain Knife Works
Ranked #1 of 48 Shopping in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: The World's Largest Knife Showplace and much more. We carry a variety of products: knives, tools, housewares, kitchen cutlery, apparel, collectables, firearms, military surplus, and other outdoors related products. In our store you can also find the following: museum-style displays which detail some of the history of cutlery, a housewares department, relic section, and areas geared towards kids. We also sell a small selection of refreshments so feel free to stay awhile!
Reviewed October 15, 2012

If you like knives, this is the place for you. There is a wide variety, lots of associated items (clothes, food accessories such as sharpeners) and knowledgeable staff. For such a big outlet, I felt their prices could have been lower.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,432)

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Always enjoyable to see all the products available at Smoky Mountain Knife Works. Look forward to it every year.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Don't just go in and look around thinking I'm not into all the knives - go down stairs and follow around to the different rooms. Big selection of kitchen items and toys = loved the artifacts area where I bought a number of items. Sugar free jellies and coffee available Take plenty of time to browse at all the different items. Hummingbird feeders and food to candles.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Always something new to see, and some good values. Much more than knives to view. My wife loves the home items and clothes. Stop in and see the many items and the singing bears and lazy dog.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

When we first went into this store I thought it was just going to be a bunch of knives but my husband really wanted to stop so I pulled over. I was pleasantly suprised. It was a three story store with muchmore than knives. It was like an extremely large gift shop but with tons of stuff. A lot of country home items, flags, purses, clothes, food, and more. The only negative thing was it was a little over-pricey. I would stop again next time though to look.