“Great fun!”
Review of Forbidden Caverns

Forbidden Caverns
Ranked #6 of 91 things to do in Sevierville
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Perfect short tour for cave lovers. The tour info is light and not scientific, but the views are beautiful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was an amazing time, I loved being underground exploring the cave. Guided tour, lots of history. Fun time!

2  Thank Brittany E
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I've always wanted to go to Forbidden Caverns & I really enjoyed my visit. If you go to the mountains, then you go visit Forbidden Caverns. You'll really enjoy it.

1  Thank RickyDewayne
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like caverns so any one that I visit is a treat. I do remember it being not ones of the best ones I've ever been to but the guides were very informative.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Go there every time we have visitors from out of state and every time they love it. Unique and interesting. Never boring.