“Too many good things to choose from!!!”

The Apple Barn Cider Mill And General Store
Ranked #3 of 47 Shopping in Sevierville
Reviewed January 4, 2014

One of our families favorite places to visit. Love stopping in to the Cider mill for a fried apple pie, apple stack cake, or apple pie (several varieties) - all delicious and available with wonderful vanilla ice cream ( I think they make it there too). Lots of great apple themes stuff in the gift shop. On this most recent visit, I found a packet of recipe cards. Can't wait to try my hand at making apple stack cake at home.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Good place to get vacation keepsakes. Several floors and lots of specialty stores ( candy, ice cream and vine) to walk around.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

WHEN YOU GET A TABLE AND SIT DOWN YOU ARE BROUGHT APPLE FRITTERS AND ORANGE JUICE..GOOD ...ordered Cordon Blue Chicken..it came out it was two chicken tenders CUT IN HALF !! not a breast stuffed with smoked ham and Swiss cheeses as described sounded great was VERY disappointed covered in mustard sauce..should have been on the side instead of smothering it..just don't ordered the cordon blue..The service so so my Sister ordered sweet potato casserole the waitress forgot to bring it has to ask her for it..the rest of the food..creamed potatoes fresh and good..okra frozen..APPLE FRITTERS WERE THE BEST!!! SOUP DELISH COMES WITH THE MEAL..NO ROLLS OR CORNBREAD OR CRACKERS WITH SOUP I SUPPOSE YOU COULD ASK FOR THEM ..WE DIDN'T..BUT REALLY HOW BAD CAN YOU MESS UP CREAM POTATOES AND FROZEN OKRA..PRICE $$ ..$30.00 BUCKS FOR TWO..

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Found this place by accident and decided to look through the general store. Lots of homemade goodies! We decided to try the apple cider and since it was cold we decided to try it hot. Ther cider was so hot we were not able to drink it for about a 1/2 hour. The cider was ok but not something we would try again. It was cool being able to watch the employees filling orders for Christmas.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We go every year to TN just so we can stop in and eat at the restaurant and buy a bunch of goodies. I love their caramel apples, taffy, apple butter and donuts!!! YUMMY!
We ate here for Thanksgiving dinner. The food was great except the prime rib--overly cooked. Price is a little high. It cost our family of 4 $130.00 and that's with us only drinking water. Over the phone they told me the price was 22.00 and your drinks were included, but it was 26.00 a person with no drinks. With all this said, I still love this place!