“Neat place to visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Neat place to visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

It was a neat place but very expensive for what they are selling. We may or may not go back. I wouldn't make a point of it while visiting the area next time.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“MMMM desert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm not sure if this is in the right category but all the Apple Barn stores are together so everything is easy to find. I LOVED their desert with homemade ice cream. We tried the Apple Cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream. It made our day. It was enough to share and was $4.50, very reasonable compared to how much restaurants charge for deserts. Just from walking into the desert/ice cream shoppe and smelling the sweet aromas wins your heart.

Visited November 2012
Waynesboro, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great place to visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Each time we visit Pigeon forge, we go the Apple Barn. The store has so much to choose from and things you don't see anywhere else, ciders, jams, candles, they have everything that can be made from apples, including different types of apples and other items to choose. Truly a great place to see in Pigeon forge. Hope you enjoy it too!
B. Randolph

Visited November 2012
Maryville, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great food, great souvenirs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I love stopping here when I am in Sevierville because the apple cider and apple dumplings are so good. I like to pick them up and take them home to share with the rest of the family. There is something for everyone in the family, men and women, young and old. One of Sevierville's must-see stores

Maryville, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great variety of candy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

In the candy shop, they have people in the back actually making some of the candy that they serve in the store. My favorites are the taffy and the candy sticks. I love watching the candy-makers make the candy sticks because it proves to me that it is handmade. I'll be visiting next time I'm there!