“Bliss”
other travelers have booked this property
King bed peaceful semi-sucluded
full Kitchen
new stove and refrigerator 2016
dinning area for 2
complimentary sparkling cider
Giant candle lite Jacuzzi  with full mirror
wood burning fireplace
Large room with large tv that pivots to be seen from anywhere in the room
Reclining  love seat new 2015
Bathroom with tub and shower
Screened in deck  with hot tub
seating on back deck
Front Porch
Private back yard with picnic table and small grill
cabin from the road
Feed the gold fish
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Russell S
“Bliss ”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I absolutely love love this cabin! Trisha has completely taken care of her guests and has complete pride in owning this cabin and it shows! The cabin was exceptionally clean, warm and inviting. The views....oh the views! I cannot put into words what you will see when you see the sunrise coming over the mountains. You will have to book this rental yourself to understand! Forgot a hairdryer? Want to just stay in and cook? Watch a movie? No worries Trisha has you completely covered all you need to do is run down to Publix and provide the food and then enjoy the solitude. My husband and I will be renting this cabin again, we were sad to leave. Thank you for a great stay!

Date of stay: December 2017
William S
Bland,va., United States
“Cabin”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great stay!!! Cabin very clean, quiet but yet close in! Picture did not do it justice. We loved it and would go back!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Tantor52
Dawsonville, Georgia
“I'm inpressed.”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Recently my wife had I had the chance to get away for a weekend. We chose this cabin because of it's numerous good reviews. We were not disappointed. It was neat, clean, had just the right amenities and a nice quiet location. The owner was quick to e-mail me regarding arrangements for the reservation. Everything was in place and in working order when we arrived, We loved the hot tub, screened in porch, king sized bed, huge tub inside and the fire place. Honestly, I do not see how the owners make a profit with all they offer their guests. The rates are very reasonable. We'll be back soon!

Date of stay: February 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing