“I'm inpressed.”
other travelers have booked this property
King bed peaceful semi-sucluded
full Kitchen
new stove and refrigerator 2016
dinning area for 2
complimentary sparkling cider
Giant candle lite Jacuzzi  with full mirror
wood burning fireplace
Large room with large tv that pivots to be seen from anywhere in the room
Reclining  love seat new 2015
Bathroom with tub and shower
Screened in deck  with hot tub
seating on back deck
Front Porch
Private back yard with picnic table and small grill
cabin from the road
Feed the gold fish
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tantor52
Dawsonville, Georgia
“I'm inpressed.”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Recently my wife had I had the chance to get away for a weekend. We chose this cabin because of it's numerous good reviews. We were not disappointed. It was neat, clean, had just the right amenities and a nice quiet location. The owner was quick to e-mail me regarding arrangements for the reservation. Everything was in place and in working order when we arrived, We loved the hot tub, screened in porch, king sized bed, huge tub inside and the fire place. Honestly, I do not see how the owners make a profit with all they offer their guests. The rates are very reasonable. We'll be back soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing