All reviews would stay here again room was clean stayed here clean place to stay fridge and microwave wi fi continental breakfast parking lot motel walmart tv pet
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Nice little place quaint but roomy and very clean. The pool was a bit to cold for my taste. We did not eat the continental breakfast we went to Hardee's which is only like a block away. There were several eating establishments nearby.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kristle C
Reviewed September 3, 2017

This was a great last minute choice online with a fantastic price. It was spacious, clean, and had a fridge and microwave. It had a working AC that after being outside in 95 degree weather was to die for. The mattress was comfortable for the price of the room. It had wi fi and a working Tv and the location was near food and shopping. I would stay here again. If you want a nice quiet night this is the place for you.

Room tip: All rooms have access from outside, first floor needed if handicapped (no elevator)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Was staying here for business. They had me prepay for the room even though I wasn't sure how many nights I would stay. I paid for 3 rooms for 14 days, but checked out after 10 days. I tried numerous times to get my money back and they refused. I ended up being charged over $750 for nights I didn't even stay. When I talked to the hotel, they said they didn't rent the 3 rooms for the days I was charged for....yeah right. If you're going to stay here, better only charge one night at a time.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Decent, clean place to stay. Do not expect much in way of breakfast. Quiet, large room. Would stay here again. Nice, clean pool. Very relaxing after 7 hour drive. Did not have time to view any local sites. Quick in and out of town.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Had an extremely late evening check-in and was checked in quickly and encountered only professionalism from the staff. Room was clean, quite, and adequately supplied with towels/toiletries and coffee,etc. Continental breakfast is offered, but plenty fast food restaurants close by, if you want more. Pool was clean and plenty poolside chairs and shaded area if you want to escape sun.

• Trip type: Traveled with family