Days Inn Savannah
$106
HIExpress.com
$119
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge Corinth(Corinth)(Great Value!)
$61
EconoLodge
All reviewsshiloh battlefieldsigns of wearpicnic arearoom was cleanhot eggswaffleswould definitely stay here againlarge tvmicrowave and refrigeratorup to dateenjoyed my staybreakfast barwaffle makerroad tripnight staygreat place to staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jayp2712, General Manager at Days Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Nicest Days Inn I have ever stayed at and the best place to stay in Savannah TN. Friendly, helpful staff who are welcoming to all guests. Very clean rooms with pillow top beds, Flat screen TV with cable, Microwave and mini-refrigerator. Very safe and convenient.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jayp2712, General Manager at Days Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Thank you for the review and kind words, we always look forward to seeing you during your stay with us.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

First off, I NEVER writing reviews dealing with motels/hotels. For me to do this, it says a lot for the motel. It is a must that I review this stay and the experience that my family encountered. I never stay at a Days Inn since 99% of them are complete dumps. However, after reading the reviews, this one stood out. I took the chance and booked it at an average Days Inns price (a cheap deal for quality stay) after reading the great reviews. The rooms are modern, clean, and out of Days Inn league. The front desk was beyond friendly and the breakfast was hot, clean, and welcoming. I must find one fault or this isn't a real review. The only downside were the pillows. They use big pillows and killed my neck with the angle that I slept in. With the extra pillow on the bed, I only wished they had one smaller pillow to choose from.

Now the shocker! My family was running late and checked out in a hurry. About two hours later the front desk called and said we left the hairdryer and brush in the room. They offered to mail it to our house!! We got it a week later. UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE!!!!! If this motel is 45 minutes out of your way, it is worth the detour!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the kind words and review of our property, first we're sorry we couldn't catch you in time so you could turn back to retrieve your items that has been left behind but we're glad you had left your cell number so we could call and let you know about them. It was our pleasure to send them back to you, it took a little longer than expected and we think it was due to the Christmas holidays. The pillows are a little on the tall side and we apologise for the neck pain but we have to go with what the brand calls for, but i think your idea of having some that are a little "flatter" here at the front desk is a good idea and thank you for that. Please come back and see us next time your in Savannah.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

This hotel often receives 2 stars on sites like AAA, probably because of it's lack of amenities (no luggage carts, no pool, no gym, etc.) but it is a lovely hotel with nice, new rooms, large screen TV with lots of channels, fridge, microwave, and iron. They serve hot breakfast, including a waffle-maker. The franchise is family-owned, and they are all very nice. My luggage had been lost, and the manager called me immediately when it was delivered. The only issue was that the thermostat on our AC/heater was sort of funky, and it was hard find a comfortable setting. Savannah is a very small town, so the hotel is 5-10 minutes from everywhere.

Room Tip: You can drive right up to the rooms in front to drop off luggage or passengers, parking a few steps away. They face the street, but the hotel is set back quite a way, and there is no traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
jayp2712, General Manager at Days Inn Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time of your busy schedule to post your review. We can certainly sympathize with you loosing your luggage during your travels I'm sure its happened to the majority of us and its no fun trying to recover it or actually talk to a live person. But in the end it all worked out great and we're glad you finally recovered it, please see us again next time your in Savannah and with all your luggage with you.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Very clean rooms and wonderful service. Breakfast was awesome, as was the price. I left a nice jacket in the lobby/breakfast area, called to see if they had found one two days later and they did. Honesty is greatly admired thread days.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for posting your review online and we are so happy you found your jacket, we know with the cold weather coming in we'll need to bundle up as much as possible.