“great pastry the best pizza ever”

Smoky Mountain Bakers
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Parrottsville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great pastry the best pizza ever”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

cannot wait to go back we ate pizza and had cookies and got a loaf of bread to take with us. also the cinnamon rolls are the best

Visited October 2013
1 Thank libby k

South-Central Virginia
“HOURS”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm heading back today to purchase gifts and to eat more pizza. I noticed no hours posted so I will add this review to give it out to everyone. So no more excuses Not to Go!

Closed Sunday and Monday
Open 11 am to 8 pm Tuesday thru Saturday

Yee Haw!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Julie_Marie_T
Maryland
“Amazingly fresh and delicious”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Recommended to us by a local when we just moved nearby. Their bakery items are superior, but check for the days they bake various items. I'm used to having a lot of gourmet pizzerias nearby, and after eating at Smokey Mountain, I realized I won't miss any of them! Absolutely fabulous pizza with excellent variety. This is a regular haunt now and the place we always take guests.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Martian007
South-Central Virginia
“REAL Pizza-pie.”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Real ingredients, real smoke flavoring instilled right into the crust and cheese-mmmm...can it get any better. I enjoyed seeing my pizza being baked right after I ordered it, the experience is just as enjoyable as the pizza.They have it all rightly done, and honestly done. I've never been so sold on a meal preparation and I'm about ready to transform my kitchen the exact same way, open up that wall and have that flame in view surrounded by the charred blocks of perfectly cooked sweet basil's and oregano once used! Sights, sounds, smells....stop trying to imagine it and just go experience it.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Julie_Marie_T
Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome Thin Pizza! ”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a great lunch sitting outside amidst the beautiful Autumn foliage. The Pizza was delicious and thin crust. We had the White Pesto, Meat Lovers, and Cheese. All were lovely. It is self service and there is no alcohol served. The dining area is very small and it was packed during the week at 12 noon. Suggest going early or later as their excellent pizza is no secret!

If you want gourmet pizza this is it. If you want fancy, This is not your restaurant. DON'T MISS THE COOKIES! The white chocolate and milk chocolate chips are warm and sinful!

We loved it!