“REAL Pizza-pie.”

Cuisines: American
South-Central Virginia
“REAL Pizza-pie.”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Real ingredients, real smoke flavoring instilled right into the crust and cheese-mmmm...can it get any better. I enjoyed seeing my pizza being baked right after I ordered it, the experience is just as enjoyable as the pizza.They have it all rightly done, and honestly done. I've never been so sold on a meal preparation and I'm about ready to transform my kitchen the exact same way, open up that wall and have that flame in view surrounded by the charred blocks of perfectly cooked sweet basil's and oregano once used! Sights, sounds, smells....stop trying to imagine it and just go experience it.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Julie_Marie_T

Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome Thin Pizza! ”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a great lunch sitting outside amidst the beautiful Autumn foliage. The Pizza was delicious and thin crust. We had the White Pesto, Meat Lovers, and Cheese. All were lovely. It is self service and there is no alcohol served. The dining area is very small and it was packed during the week at 12 noon. Suggest going early or later as their excellent pizza is no secret!

If you want gourmet pizza this is it. If you want fancy, This is not your restaurant. DON'T MISS THE COOKIES! The white chocolate and milk chocolate chips are warm and sinful!

We loved it!

2 Thank MustangRoxie
Navarre, FL
“Great pizza deal”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I plus four friends had a Friday night dinner at Smokey Mountain Bakery. We all had the Friday night special of a 12 inch pizza, two salads, and two drinks for $15.00. The pizza had a thin crust, that I really like, and was very tasty. We also have purchased the homemade cinnamon bread which is also very good. We all highly recommed the restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank DanOHarr
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Bare bones and oh so good”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This very small (3 indoor and 2 outdoor) table pizza place produces some of the best and cheap pizzas you will ever eat. After a 18 mile hike, we headed down the road to some of the best pizza I have ever eaten. The 10 dollar price was amazingly low for the great quality. Wood fired and quickly ready-and tasted just as good for breakfast the next day. If you can't find it -ask a local and they will direct you

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Allison H
“What a great pizza!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

What a great place to find exceptional pizza at a great value in such a remote place. Loved the food!

Visited September 2013