Days Inn Ripley
$65
EconoLodge
Rodeway Inn(Brownsville)
$56
All reviewsstay there againmicrowave and fridgerecommend this hotelspacious roomstayed herenice staystaff was very friendlywalmarttnmotel
Reviewed August 30, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnripley, General Manager at Days Inn Ripley, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very good price for the room. Staff is very friendly. Forget about the breakfast though. Couldn't have cereal because of no milk. Couldn't have juice because juice machine was empty. Only item there was mini bagels. Really shouldn't expect breakfast with the low cost of the room. Would stay there again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your feedback ,we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. we appreciate your nice comment regarding price and our staff.
However, we are sorry you have unsatisfactory experiences about our deybreak breakfast,we will
address this point and now days inn chang daybreak breakfast.we look forward to showing you our positive progress on your next stay.

Amit chauhan

Reviewed July 23, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnripley, General Manager at Days Inn Ripley, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I thought I read all the reviews and if I saw these reviews I would have stayed somewhere else!! Once we checked into the hotel and went to visit family, when we arrived back the room (207) had fleas in our bed, bathroom, and just everywhere. I am sure they got in my luggage. We then where moved to room (115) where mold was visable on the bedskirts, more freakin fleas, and someonelse's hair on the pillow. I was soo sick of moving rooms, I slept in my clothes and check out! TODAY MY DAUGHTER LEFT ON A CAMPING TRIP WITH FLEA BITES ALL OVER HER FEET!!!!! I wasn't able to get her treated because I would loose over $200!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LaTonia W
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at this hotel 6/22.Easy check in.The lady at the desk was very nice but very hard to understand.We put our things in our room (107) and went to The Panda Buffet for supper.Everything we had there was cold or just warm,this was at 5:15 P.M. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! Went back to our room to shower and relax and noticed dead bugs in the shower area. Didn't feel asking for another room so we stayed.While I was sitting in a very uncomfortable chair ( Not the comfortable looking love seat in the hotel pictures) my wife pulled back the covers and noticed that 2 of the 4 pillows were stained.All rooms have outside entrance with kids running by all the time to the pool.One time someone tried to open our door.Next morning while I was watching television I seen a BIG spider crawling on the wall which I killed.Picked up my GPS and a smaller one was under that.Went to the lobby to get coffee and check out,They had a VERY limited breakfast.I didn't say anything about the bugs and spiders to the lady at the desk because she didn't ask how my stay was.We are just common people not white collar a@@holes so we don't expect everything to be perfect but I am a Wyndhamrewards member and expected better than this.Also, I have a hood ornament on my car and it was twisted out of position.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the pool end,you will have kids running by until at least 10 o'clock if you go to bed early.Stay at the Super 8 about a half mile down the road.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gwally57
daysinnripley, General Manager at Days Inn Ripley, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

I would like to apologize for the inconvience you experienced during your most recent stay at our hotel. we strive to provide excellence customer service and in your case we failed. we have used your coments in regards to the cleanliness of room and lack of responsiveness by our front desk person in our recent staff meeting. we take the confidence our guests,place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.we hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

sincerely,