“Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler in Red Boiling Springs”
Review of Armour's Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red Boiling Springs
Armour's Hotel
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Accommodations were wonderful. Deb,Dennis, and family were gracious hosts. Deb's cooking is truly delicious "southern comfort food" and a cornucopia of culinary delights. This was our first experience at a "B&B." Having the opportunity to soak in a mineral bath plus enjoy the hospitality of our hosts made this an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann J

Reviewed July 16, 2012

The owner Debbie and her family were very inviting. The rooms are themed and you were allowed to choose your theme room! So nice and clean. Great food and hospitality!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela M
Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was our first experience wit this type of hotel the Food was wonderful the owner and staff really try to spoil you. We rode motorcycles down from central IL and our group had 8 of their 13 rooms and we had a wonderful time

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank RickM733
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed at the Armour's Hotel last week. Our stay was great, very relaxing. I really enjoyed the front porch. Debbie's food was excellent and plenty of it, really can't say enough about how good it was. We enjoyed everyones company during our stay, Dennis & Debbie and the other guests.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sue C
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I don't often get to stay at B&B's as a business traveler... you never know what your going to get in the way of service or if the place is really like the picture. When Dennis one of the owners found out I was arriving late from an all day flight. He let me know they could have dinner ready for me..that is what I call service. Debbie and Dennis the owners understand service. It was fun experience because I felt like i was part of the family. I ate four meals, the food quality was excellent. The best part for me was walking out my bedroom door on to a huge covered porch with comfy furniture to stretch out on. The inside is like the porch it feels like home. It is located in a small rural community, if your are looking for a place to kick your shoes off and flop in the hammock o r a coach on the veranda and read a book or hang out with family. This is the place. I will be back

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank frequenttravelerdave
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This was our first visit to the Hotel and we really enjoyed it. We went for a family reunion, it felt like we were staying with friends instead of staying in a hotel. Debbie and Dennis were the best host ever making everbody feel at home. When we left we drove to Cherokee and I ate at Paula Deen's kitchen a few times but I hate to say this but Debbie's food was better. I never had liked fried chicken but I had Debbie's fried chicken and I enjoyed it. If you go be sure and ask Debbie to make molasses cake. Very good!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary W
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The Ezell family had a family reunion at the Armour. The experience was great. Debbie and the rest of her family made our trip wonderful as their hospitality was super; the food is wonderful and the overall experience was great. This was our second visit for Ron and I and we hope to go back there next year.

Room Tip: The suites are great if you are staying a few days.