“Not Impressed”

Legends
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our server did not bother to check on us once - we never received refills on our drinks - even when we requested something we never got it.
My hubby ordered a steak cooked medium rare; it was raw!
I had lasagna with the worst tasting sauce ever and I actually had a severe stomach ache after eating it.
My daughter ordered chicken strips, from the kids menu, and said that it was "ok tasting, but not that great" (she is 10). she asked for dipping sauce but never got it.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

the waiter was very friendly, but it was very pricey and there was an age limit on kids plates the food was decent but not for the price

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Went here after church on our Spring Break trip. Service was excellent, kids' meals were good, Quesadillas were very good. Husband not as impressed with his entree, but overall a good experience!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Super wait staff and food. We have used this as our meeting place to meet up with nashville and huntsville sides of our family for birthdays and such. We always have a great time and always get a good meal.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The steaks are of poor quality. The cook has no clue how to cook a steak. Baked potato was not done and cold inside. Our server was only able to check on us once........ she couldn't pull her self away from chatting with her friends.

My families conversation during dinner was how we regretted not going to the Mexican restaurant.

Please do yourself a favor and skip this restaurant.

Wish I had took a pic of the uneaten food we left on the table......... $ 80.00 mistake that I won't make again.