“Flea market or restaurant??”
Review of La Fuente Pulaski

La Fuente Pulaski
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure if this is a Mexican restaurant or upscale flea market? They are selling handbags, jewelry, and other items at the front of the restaurant. The restaurant could be cleaner. The service was ok and the food mediocre at best. However, if you want some cheap draft beer...they have a 32oz for a good price. Atmosphere? Not one really. Guess this is what you get in a small town.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The past few time i have called in a pickup order, they tell me about 10-15 min. When i arrive, usually about 25-30 min. after i call it in, i still have to wait another 20 min. before i get my food. If you are in a rush or just need to pick up your food, call it in and then go get it after an hour and maybe it will be ready. Food is ok, usually cold though...rude people on the phone and put on hold for awhile. The day that i called in this order, they were really slow btw.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My hubby was in town for work and was taken here for the lunch buffet. He really enjoyed it. He liked it so much that we went back a different day for dinner.

My daughter (10), hubby and I totally enjoyed the food. I loved the décor in the restaurant, and the staff was very friendly.

If I'm ever in the area again, I will eat here another time for sure!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We live in Texas so I was worried about eating Mexican food in a small
Tennessee town. I was wrong. The food was all good and the quantities were more than adequate. Not as spicy as our Tex-Mex but adding some salsa took care of that.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Recently ate here with 3 grandchildren (tweens). Everybody liked their food. Staff friendly and helpful. Had a variety of food, chimi, enchilada, tacos, etc.