“Didn't eat there!”

Cuisines: American
Huntsville, Alabama
“Didn't eat there!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

After witnessing two guys skinning what appeared to be a squirrel on the tail gate of a truck in the parking lot, my twin and I decided to go on in...the place was smelled and was deserted and no one came quickly to seat us...Thank Goodness...as I quickly looked up at the rating posted on the wall it was a 70 out of 100...I could not eat there after seeing that, what I had witnessed in the parking lot and the smell. Can't comment on the food.

• Visited June 2013

“Good food, good price, great service.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited Sarge's Shack for the first time tonight. The waitress, Sarah, was an excellent server and any staff we encountered during our visit were kind and professional. We ordered the chef style steak salads which were delicious. The prices were very reasonable and portions were generous. We definitely will eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
DuQuoin, Illinois
“BBQ Craving”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

After traveling all afternoon we pulled in to get fuel and see about some BBQ. Sarge's was our answer. The atmosphere is rustic and simple but it's enjoyable and clean . The young ladies serving are pleasant and accurate, portions are generous and we for the most part had hard times cleaning our plates! A don't miss place!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pete W
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Must visit”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great food and pleasant atmosphere. Chain restaurants have fancy decor, this is an escape from the madness. It's not a hole in the wall, and its not a crazy circus. Great service, great tasting food. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great value”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great value with good food and a great staff. My compliments to the mess sergeant. He runs a first class operation. I ate there two times on my recent visit and would definitely go back. Beer is very cold and the frosted mugs were a perfect touch.

• Visited November 2012