“Commune Food”

Cuisines: Healthy
Description: (931) 363-8586
Description: (931) 363-8586
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This restaurant is run by a local commune. The food is fresh and homemade. They are under renovation right now, so check before you go to make sure they are re-opened.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is a great place to eat, the bread for all menu items is freshly made and ingredients are always the best. A couple of my favorites? They have a fresh made greek dressing that is terrific and make a veggie burger that I also enjoy, but their deli sandwiches are the favorite of my family. Dinner specials are offered every day along with homemade soups... If you have the opportunity to stop while in Pulaski, I recommend for lunch or supper, and by all means, take home a loaf of their delicious bread as a gift for someone special!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place is run by a cooperative community. Everything is unprocessed and fresh. I have not had a bad thing here. Most things are healthy as well. as delicious. If you are in a hurry either call ahead and pick it up or plan on relaxing and waiting. It isn't convenience food its good food.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We LOVED eating here. Everything was fresh and yummy. The lasagna was delicious and the tea was wonderful. It was very clean and the breads and desserts were great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND EATING HERE!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I want to rate this place higher, because I love the place, love the food, and love the idea behind Common Grounds...but. But they are so slow. It takes a long time for them to get your order, and a long time to get it out to you. I have waited for over half an hour to pick up a call in order, which is absurd. I don't mean waited once, when they were extremely busy. I mean every time I go in there to pick up food to go it's a 40 minute plus wait.
However, if you have time, and want to enjoy really, really, really good homemade food from really cool people, this is a great place. Just dont' stop in on your 30 minute lunch break. :-)