All reviewswould stay againgreat place to stayfriendly servicepillowsmicrowave
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I got stuck here during the middle of a white out while driving to Florida. It was so unbelievably dirty. Bathtub was full of hair. Sheets also had hair, dirt n glitter all over them. Not to mention the dead roaches my toddler found and when I mentioned it to the guy at check out he didn't act surprised.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Caitt E
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I always like to say something good in even a bad review but it's hard to do this time. My husband and I had driven from the middle of Illinois and were just looking for a dog friendly hotel to grab some sleep before we resumed our trip to our vacation house in Florida. We should have kept on driving. I know this is the most disgusting hotel we've ever stayed in and we're in our 60's. The only good thing about the room was the newer comforter and drapes. The room was filthy. Whoever had vacuumed in the last few years had no clue how to do it. There was accumulated dirt and dust a good 3 or 4 inches all around the carpet edges. Not only was there a smoked cigarette laying on one side of the bed in the floor there was a used tampon against one of the nightstands. The mattress was very old and uncomfortable. The toilet seat was made for an oval toilet and the toilet was round. Plus it wasn't secure on the toilet so you had to hold the seat in place while you used the toilet. This hotel is out in the middle of nowhere,. We travel this route frequently since we have a vacation house in Florida and would never consider staying here again even if we have to sleep in our car.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank Sherri S
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

1st rm there was construction going on above our room, so much banging we went back to front desk to request a room with no construction going on around it, the girl at the promptly asked if we had "used" the room! Room #2 smelled of mold/mildew so strongly that we went back to the front desk. Keep in mind the few hotels around were booked solid. Room #3.....oh my....by this time I'm really fed up. The tub has a layer of rubber fixed to the bottom of the tub....gross! We had cups, but no ice bucket, but the real kicker was when I puller the spread back (as I never sit/lay or put my luggage on any hotels spread/duvet) the blanket had large footprints in several places. Actually I could go on, but I think you get the message, don't stay unless you have absolutely NO other choice. The pluses were that the A/C was top notch cold & the black out drapes looked fairly new. The staff does not know what hospitality is.........Motel 6, you should tank your flag from this property, it's an embarrassment.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Lori E
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Nice cozy, quiet motel. They are upgrading the rooms to laminate floors and new vanities. Great Rates. I would definitely come back again. Friendly service. One restaurant across the road and a new one opening soon.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

I would not recommend this motel. It was very dirty. Chairs and carpet were very stained. There was actually what looked like a drop of blood on the bathroom floor. The pillow cases looked dirty ( we told ourselves they were stained) and there was take out containers in the fridge. Really gross.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple