“Another trip to along I-65” 5 of 5 bubbles

Motel 6 Pulaski
Motel 6 Pulaski
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Pulaski
Cleveland, Ohio
“Another trip to along I-65”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I travel up and down I-65 quite often. Whenever I am in Southern Tenn or northern Alabama I stop at the Super 8 in Pulaski Tenn, right at exit 14 on I-65 in Tenn. The Manager is very accommodating and the hotel is the best value along I-65. They have a good breakfast and Sarge's restaurant is right accross the street and serves very good food. I probably will be back in March and this Super 8 is where I will stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Joe1948_12
PatelSub1, General Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you taking time to post your feed back your stay at super 8,pulaski,tn.Itis our goal to ensure that all of our gaest have the best experience while staying with us,it make me very happy to you found us clean & comfortable. we hope to see you again.sincerely sub hash patel generl manager,thaks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Opelika
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was a great experience for me and my husband. If the decorative aspect of this hotel was up to date, it would be TOP OF THE LINE!!!!!!!! We had a very pleasant stay! My husband and I had been at a ball field half the night and came to the hotel freezing and HUNGRY!! I asked the manager if there was anything close by to get something to eat. He sadly said no, but he took me to the kitchen and gave me danishes!! How nice was that??? How many other places would have done that??? The BEDS and PILLOWS were so COMFY TOO!!!!!! Thanks for your warmness and kindness to us!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Priscella G
PatelSub1, General Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your feed back regarding stay at super 8, pulaski,tn. It is our goal to ensure that aii of our guest have the best experience while staying with us. Sincerely subhash patel, Trull generly manager
Fayetteville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I called the 1-800 number and was told a price and when I said I would look else where the guy put me on hold then asked a bunch of questions and gave me a discount for the type of car insurance I had. So I reserved the room.
When I got to the hotel to check in the guy at the desk was very rude and insisted that I have a corporate id for the discount.
He had a very bad attitude and acted like I had just peed in his cereal because I didn't have something I didn't know I needed and never said I had.
Also, the guy at the desk couldn't speak english very well.
With all this unemployment in the country why can't we get english speaking help!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thnk you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experince hear at the super 8, pulaski,tn.Iam sorry for any misundr stading that occurred retating to the your reservation. your reservation under corporate discount rate. when have the corporate rate you have to have corporate id.you do not have id.i apologize for issues that you have chack in time,i am sorry agian

Travelers are raving about these Pulaski hotels

pascagoula,Ms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Should you find yourself in need of a decent,clean hotel in this area it is a good place to stay. The manager is a very good chap and helpful. Also the resturant across the steet (Sarge's Shack) has excellent food. I travel South frequently from Ohio and this is where I stay as it was best I have found in the area

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve Y
PatelSub1, Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experince hear at the super 8 pulaski,tn.it is our goal to ensure that all of our guest have the best experince while staying with us. so it makes us very excited to resd that we provided you with good serviceas well as aclean and comfortable room. we hope to see you again & again.thanks again. sincerely subhash patel general manager.
Lake Worth, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

When I went to check in, a man with a heavy foreign accent said you booked a king smoking room. I said I don't smoke and didn't check that box online. Instead of him saying no problem I will put you in a non-smoking room, he preceded to become hostile and argue saying I had to check the box online because he didn't. I said no I would never check it because I don't smoke. I had enough and walked out of this place never to return or recomend.
The clerk down the road at the motel I ended up staying at was professional and courteous.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PatelSub1, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience hear at the super 8,pulaski,tn. iam sorry any misunder standing that occurred reaiating to the checking time.we just asking room becose the reservation come online.you agured start, even desk clerk told you no problam. than you just walk out, soeey again misunderstanding.i apologize for thet.
Collierville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel once a month. It is very clean and affordable. Everyone working there is very nice . The breakfast is always good! I highly recommend this hotel..I have been traveling on business for twenty years and always stay a this hotel. I am very satisfied!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Larry P
PatelSub1, Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your feedbeck regarding your stay at super 8, pulaski,TN.our goal to ensure that all of our guest have the best experience as staying with us. THANKS AGAIN.WE HOOP TO SEE AGAIN & AGAIN.SINCERELY SUBHASH PATEL,gerenal manager.your feed back help us improve our service and traning methods.
Whitesboro, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our stay at this Super 8 was happenstance as we were traveling very late Christmas Eve. Being Christmas Eve, the motel was pretty much empty. The manager on duty, presume to be the owner, was very helpful. Even though the motel was visibly empty with the two other guests leaving quite early, the complimentary breakfast was fully prepared and available for just my wife and myself. We even had coffee for the road. Good stay and I found the room, motel office and kitchen very clean. I'd stop there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PatelSub1, Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for time to post your feed back regarding stay at super 8 ,pulaski,tn. our gole to ensure that all our guests have the best experience while staying with us,so it makes me very happy toyou found clene and comfortable! we hoop to see you agian. sincerely subhash manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pulaski
Comfort Inn Pulaski
Americas Best Value Inn Fayetteville
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Cornersville

Been to Motel 6 Pulaski? Share your experiences!