“Business travel”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Pulaski
Collierville, Tennessee
“Business travel”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel once a month. It is very clean and affordable. Everyone working there is very nice . The breakfast is always good! I highly recommend this hotel..I have been traveling on business for twenty years and always stay a this hotel. I am very satisfied!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Larry P
PatelSub1, Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your feedbeck regarding your stay at super 8, pulaski,TN.our goal to ensure that all of our guest have the best experience as staying with us. THANKS AGAIN.WE HOOP TO SEE AGAIN & AGAIN.SINCERELY SUBHASH PATEL,gerenal manager.your feed back help us improve our service and traning methods.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Whitesboro, New York
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our stay at this Super 8 was happenstance as we were traveling very late Christmas Eve. Being Christmas Eve, the motel was pretty much empty. The manager on duty, presume to be the owner, was very helpful. Even though the motel was visibly empty with the two other guests leaving quite early, the complimentary breakfast was fully prepared and available for just my wife and myself. We even had coffee for the road. Good stay and I found the room, motel office and kitchen very clean. I'd stop there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
PatelSub1, Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for time to post your feed back regarding stay at super 8 ,pulaski,tn. our gole to ensure that all our guests have the best experience while staying with us,so it makes me very happy toyou found clene and comfortable! we hoop to see you agian. sincerely subhash manager
Miles City, Montana, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was the second time I stayed at this motel. Although I didn't write a review for the first visit, both times were equally a pleasurable stay.

The rooms were clean, everything worked the way it should and the wireless internet was fast.

The manager, who I thought I remembered his name but I don't, remembered ME from my first visit. He was VERY nice, friendly and accommodating. I am not a demanding customer, but I get the feeling that he would go above and beyond the call of duty to insure that any and all of his customers were happy in all aspects of their stay.

I could have stayed in a motel closer to my job site, but based on my first visit, I decided that I would stay again at the Super 8 in Pulaski, TN. If there is another trip to the same area, I will be staying there again. Mostly because of the manager.

I hope this review reaches him, because he deserves to know how wonderful a job he is doing.

Thanks

Dave Thompson.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Dave T
PatelSub1, Manager at Motel 6 Pulaski, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thak you for taking to pst your feedback regarding your stay with us.we hope tosee you again.subhash patel manager
Nekoosa, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 14, 2012

On our way to Florida we stayed at this motel. The room had at least an inch of dust around the perimeter of the room where the vacuum couldn't reach. The tables had gooey spots on them. All lamps and other things had a lot of dust on them. The mirrors were not clean. We asked the manager to see another room which he did allow. That one seemed worse. The rate was around $75.00 dollars. We did stay, but left early in the morning without eating the complimentary breakfast. This is really not a clean motel!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LaDon J

Travelers are raving about these Pulaski hotels

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The manager of the hotel is very service conscious and is very accommodating. I stay at this particular hotel two or three times a year. It is always clean and is great value for the price. The hotel is always well maintained and everything operates as expected. Breakfast is always on time and very good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Joe1948_12
Hillsboro, Mo
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have stayed at many differant hotels this year and this is one of my favorite in the area. The manager is very helpful and does everything possible to make certain that your stay is a pleasant one. The rooms are very spacious and clean, considerably larger than comparable hotels in the area. The bedding and pillows are great and make for a very good nights sleep. The rooms are set back from the road a good distance so road noise is almost non-existant. Breakfast is very fresh and steaming hot, a good variety of options for your breakfast. Wi-fi connection is fast and trouble-free. In room coffee maker, fridge and microwave so you don't have to get out if you don't want to. The shower has curved curtain rod and bathrooms are very clean and well maintained. In addition the value for the nightly room rate is GREAT. Just off the highway and easy to get to Nashville or Huntsville area. As a business person this is a great place to stay and be able to rest and relax.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 2 different rooms on seperate occasions. Each was on the gound floor and both were...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Doug C
Dickson, Tennessee
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The motel is easy to find, good location and well run. The manager was very helpful, providing clear, useful info about the area and letting us know all the amenities available, including free wi-fi. Continental breakfast was varied and fresh. A quiet, secure place. The room was comfortable and clean,especially the sink & bath area, but the corners needed better vacuuming.

Room Tip: talk to the manager about your needs: he was very knowledgeable , very helpful and clearly enjoys be...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Paula B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pulaski
Hampton Inn Pulaski
#2 of 3 in Fayetteville
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Cornersville

Been to Motel 6 Pulaski? Share your experiences!