All reviews would stay again great place to stay friendly service pillows microwave
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Rates were the best locally, we had checked the rates in town. The room was good and clean, service at the front desk was very hospitable, continental breakfast had great choices and was fantastic. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This hotel was 90.00 per night and was the smelliest motel I've ever been to. It was a very moldy smell when we got there and when we turned the air on, either we got used to the smell or the air helped. The shower went from hot to cold several times. The remote for the TV only worked for the volume part. I must say though, that the manager, Patel, was excellant and always around. This place just needs ALOT of upgrading. My sister had a room down the way and found a dead roach in the tub when she arrived. We stayed 2 nights and things got better but it was still way overpriced for the quality.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Host is very friendly and helpful. Has hot breakfast ready at proper time. Has worked out any problems that has risen. Lets me know in advance if I need to make a reservation since I stay there every two weeks.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2009

If you want a nice quiet motel right off I65 then this motel is a great place to stay. The staff was nice and the service. Great get away without all the stores and a good restaurant right across the road. Very nice breakfast and nice swimming pool, high speed internet. The landscaping is beautiful you have to see it to believe it. I would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2008

The hotel was your basic hotel room. In our first room, the toilet flushed but would not fill back up (kept running). I called the manager, Rabhash, and he came into our room and worked on it promptly. He could not get it fixed but gave us another room. It was a convienent location and was fairly quiet. If you stay here, you better be an early bird if you want their breakfast. It is from 6:00-9:00 am.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple