“Charming and Fun ...Girls' Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Powell, Tennessee
“Charming and Fun ...Girls' Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great little tea room. The food is good,tasty and original. More of a girl's place to go and have the "tea room experience." Always a good place to go for lunch.

• Visited March 2014

Powell
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The chicken pecan soufflé is the best thing I've ever eaten! The tomato basil soup is great too! It is very busy around noon, so go around 1 pm. You will love it!

• Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious food with southern charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I ate lunch at this very quaint restaurant. The raspberry tea was perfect. My daughter's favorite soup is tomato, so we made sure to order it. Lulu's "Tomato Dill" was the best soup either one of us has ever had. We were equally pleased with the entrees. Whether Chicken Salad Croissant, Spinach Quiche or Turkey/Swiss Wrap, all were served in a timely manner and tasted delectable. We topped off our luncheon with the chocolate cake. It was equally exquisite.

It was fun to view all of Lulu's uniquely decorated rooms in her 2 story antique house. The Elvis room has vintage memorabilia. My favorite is the pink and green "Tea Party" room.

We will definitely be returning for another memorable visit.

Killen, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food experience and ambience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We have visited Lulu's when visiting family in Knoxville. Chicken salad a favorite and any dessert is amazing. Look forward to going there again.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Joy P
di_02
“I love Lulu's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My all time favorite resturaunt for lunch! Any time my mom, mil, or girlfriends come in from out of town, its a must! The food is delicious, the service is outstanding, and the old victorian house with charming decor tops it off perfectly! My favorite menu choice is the spinach & cheese quiche, tomato dill soup... and the sweet bread is to die for! But theres no bad choices! Highly recommend... you wont be sorry!

2 Thank di_02