Stayed here one night in July, 2013 for an overnight trip to Knoxville for family business. It was clean, looked well kept and check in was quick.
Breakfast had hot items, such as sausage, biscuit, bagels etc and was well staffed.
They have a poll outside which we did not use but looked clean.
Would definitely stay again if we needed to stay on that side of town again.
Several restaurants close by as well as this Hotel is right off of the interstate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Powell, Tennessee! Now here The Simply Smart Bed- Soft Quilted duvet and fresh white sheets with a feel of Egyptian Cotton. A Colorful throw and four new Pillows that give you the choice between soft and firm. Our beautiful property is conveniently located just 8 miles north of downtown Knoxville. We offer a quiet, suburban setting while being close to many of the area attractions and restaurants.Whether you're visiting our fine area on business or pleasure, be sure to ask our staff about area attractions. We are happy to provide you with the best routes to the Smoky Mountain National Park, Norris Lake, or some uniquely Knoxville restaurants, such as Aubrey's (located next door to our hotel.) Chesapeake's or Calhoun's, three of the best restaurants in Knoxville. Once again, thank you for your interest in our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Knoxville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Knoxville North Hotel Powell
- Holiday Inn Powell
- Powell Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Powell