Deerfield Inn
Econo Lodge(Franklin)
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Franklin)
View Hotel
All reviewsplenty of hot watertaco bellnon smokingcontinental breakfastcomfortable bedsfreewaymicroexitfridgecleanlinesspillowsmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We payed for a room went in and while my wife was washing her face I pulled the sheets back and there were stains and cigarette burns in the sheets. We packed up and went back to the front desk. He charged us $10 for using the water. Do not waste your time or money. You'd be much more safe and comfortable in your car.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank BJFaro
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Stayed for one night only, that's all I could take for this place...... Never again going back........... Could not sleep comfortably, I was itching all night.. They should wash the bed sheets and covers once in a while..... I didn't use the bed sheets and covers while sleeping.. One more thing, the towels felt hard and had a smell like it's been sitting there for more than two months just collecting dust...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends