“So-so”

Pizza Done Right LLC
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Pleasant View
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Nothing special. We've gotten Their pizza to go a few times and it's ok. I'd much rather eat Pizza Hut or Domino's pizza.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

This is the best pizza in Tennessee. Also the hardest to find. Granted it is not the best everywhere, but it is the best in Tennessee, no one in Tennessee comes close except this place. Need to offer more verity on the menu.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I are very passionate about supporting local businesses. As we travel often, one of our favorite things to do is try "mom and pop" restaurants in small towns as we pass through. The young man at the register was short and rude to us. We asked him what was good and he replied "I don't know." We asked him about specials and he said they really didn't have any. So we ordered a sausage and onion pizza. While waiting for a long time, we started reading one of the menus and it stated they had a special that day which would have made our pizza half the price and we would have received a size larger. When we received the pizza it was very bland and average. It lacked seasoning and had very little marinara. Overall, I would not recommend this place. We won't be stopping here again on our way through.

Date of visit: November 2013
2  Thank Mackenzie S
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The have the nice people working their and they are super helpful!!! The pizza their AMAZING . Plus they have more then pizza like hoagies, salads, bread sticks, cheese sticks, lasagna, baked spaghetti, chicken parmesan, wings, cin. Sticks,cherry and apple dessert pizza! I have try all of these and they are all sooo good. This place is my favorite restaurant of all time! I hope u all like it as much as i . I have been going their a long time and ill be going there until my last days, just saying.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

It was the original delivery in PV. I always got my delivery in a fair amount of time and the Pizza was good.

Date of visit: August 2012