“RUDE HELP”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Pleasant View
Reviewed March 5, 2018

The man that was working there was very rude and acted as if he did not want to make our food. Not once but twice in one weekend when we had events in that area.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

Always happy with my visit. They are fast getting your order even when busy. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is always clean. The food is always fresh and tasty! I can send my order in via the easy app, just pop in, grab my food and be on my way.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Fresh produce....great bread and quick service. Price was right and I Ann always satisfied with the sandwiches

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I enjoy going there andenjoying h great food with great prices. Always had good service and food has always been great.

Date of visit: January 2014

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!