“Food Coma, please!! ”

Kilgore's Family Restaurant
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

The hubs and I cruised out in the classic one Saturday and grabbed some lunch here. We both ate off the bar, and it was delicious!!! Like, grandma’s cooking after church good! The helpings were plentiful and we left fat(ter) and happy.

Go and support this local business! Best thing that’s been there since the diner.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank 131taniaw

Reviewed December 3, 2018

I ordered fried pickles and the Kilgore burger it was great and I plan on going back to try more of the menu options.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Good day, I'm independent contractor that deliver office products and companies paychecks. So this restaurant was new to my route and the owner said I should try the food one day when I have time.... So today I had time to stop for my lunch break... I tried the turnip greens, cornbread, mash potatoes and salisbury steak.... It was delicious... The staff was great... If you ever in Pleasant View, Tn be sure to stop by..

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

A Good meat and three has finally arrived in PV. A restaurant that has cooks that can do more than open a can.
The restaurant is clean, personnel friendly and efficient and the prices very reasonable.
But best of all, the food is wonderful.
The food on the steam table at lunch not only looked good, it was better than good.
The meat loaf was superb. Turnip greens cooked perfectly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2018

This restaurant is just what Pleasant View needs, a great meat and three! I ordered the chicken and dressing, mac and cheese and green beans. I thought I was at Grandmom's!! I ended the meal with Cherry Chocolate cake and it was the most amazingly moist cake and packed with flavor. You must try this place. Every single employee was so kind and welcoming and even took time out to talk to me about their food and what they offered each day. This will become a weekly spot for me. AMAZING!

Date of visit: October 2018