“Fresh food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pedro's Cocina Mexicana
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Pleasant View
Description: Unique fusion of traditional favorites and fresh healthy options, because we believe food should taste good and be good for you too. Fresh-Casual Mexican Restaurant with a welcoming family environment.
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This isn’t your regular sit down place, you order at the counter but we liked our food, this is like a step up from Mexican fast food.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019

The food was not very good. The soup was extra spicy, chips and salsa was extra and some items were bland. The service was excellent and the staff courteous.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2018

I've been here four times now and every time the food has been great. I absolutely love their tacos and salsas. Big tacos and great variety. The cakes are delicious and so is the horchata. This is becoming my new favorite place to dine and now that they are going to serve breakfast I will be in here more.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Visited the new restaurant that took months to open. The restaurant is clean. We ordered at the counter and were given a number for our table. The order arrived very quickly on
styrofoam plates. We had to get up to get our plastic forks. The food was very bland
and the portions small for the price.
One and done.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

My spouse had tacos, fish&pork, which he enjoyed. I had tortilla soup which was extremely salty, but that’s a personal taste. The staff was efficient and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant.
P.S. You also pay for chips and salsa

Date of visit: October 2018