“Gigantic Sandwiches”
Review of Swezey's Pub

Swezey's Pub
Reviewed November 28, 2018

The sandwiches can easily be two meals. They have a limited selection of beers and on weekends have live music. Nice spot for a night out.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Swezey’s is as good as the previous reviews said. My husband got the nachos- they took a bit longer - but probably the best I’ve ever tasted. I got a spicy chicken . Very good, also. We both had a to-go box ( unusual for him!). My suggestion, unless you have a big appetite that day, is order an extra side and a sandwich to share. The cucumber salad tasted like mom would have made if she could cook!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We were on our way to St.Louis and my husband and I stopped at Swezey’s for lunch after reading about it on TA. Very friendly staff and delicious food! So many yummy items on the menu that it was hard to choose....we both ordered the Boston Butt sandwiches which were huge and on delicious bread. Actually we could have easily shared one! Interesting history as it is owned by an award winning gourmet chef!

My only suggestion is restaurant signage on the road. It is off the Interstate in Pleasant View and a bit hard to find. Hard to identify Village Square with no signage on the. Road.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Spending the night in Pleasant View and saw the positive comments about Swezeys. My husband and I enjoyed 2 Philly Steak sandwiches and took leftovers back to our hotel!!! Delicious food and friendly staff. Small restaurant so you’d better get there early! We arrived at 5:30 PM and were seated immediately. , but there was a line when we left. Enjoy!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I've been to Sweazy's a few times, and it's the perfect place for the cozy town of Pleasant View. A previous review was disappointed because it didn't compare to pubs in Europe. Um, this is the South. Regardless, there is clearly a designated area for a bar, a variety of beers offered, and options for watching sports.

The casual atmosphere and the friendly service are inviting and comfortable. There is an Italian sub that I order when I come in, and I LOVE IT! The herbs and ingredients complement each other, and they produce a flavorful blend you can taste with each bite.

My only complaint is that I don't live closer, but making the drive from Clarksville is so worth it!

Date of visit: December 2017