“Good BBQ but...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pardner's Bar-B-Que & Steak - CLOSED

Pardner's Bar-B-Que & Steak
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good BBQ but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here in April 2012 while on the way to WV. The beef Q sandwich was excellent but was preloaded with sauce. I prefer mine naked so I can tell the quality of the meat before adding sauce. The sandxwiches come with the world's smaLleszt slaw and sides are overpriced. Service was good and the waitress was friendly.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
“For my money, it's the best in Sullivan County”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

The war always comes down to Pardner's vs Ridgewood in Sullivan County. From an impartial outsider who has been to a lot of the great ones in KC, Memphis, St. Louis, Southern Illinois, and Alabama, I think Pardner's is every bit as good (and better) than its more famous counterpart Ridgewood. Both are great BBQ places, but I think the pork is tastier and retains the juicy flavors better than the meat at Ridgewood.

• Visited November 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
BLUFF CITY
“None Better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2009

None Better!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite barbecue place. Maybe I have a different taste in barbecue than most people, because when I go to famous...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2008

My favorite barbecue place. Maybe I have a different taste in barbecue than most people, because when I go to famous barbecue places where they supposedly really know how to make barbecue, it's nothing like Pardner's and I don't like it as much. Pardner's also has good chopped steak.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook