“Sugar Maple Cabins at Pigeon Forge, Tennessee”
Review of Pigeon Forge

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Indianapolis
“Sugar Maple Cabins at Pigeon Forge, Tennessee”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

My entire family, including my grandchildren ages 8 and 11, just spent 3 of the most wonderful days together in a beautiful cabin, The Grizzly Manor, in the mountains on the outskirts of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I chose the cabin online from the many listed @ sugarmaplecabins.com, and when I arrived at their office, the warm, friendly woman behind the counter welcomed me with a huge smile and southern drawled "Hi there,may Ah help you?", making the check-in process quick and pleasant.

Once I reached the cabin, I found it far more impressive than the pictures could possibly capture. The views from the two huge wrap-around decks were beyond spectacular, the interior of the home was exceptionally clean and comfortable, and the kitchen was fully equipped with everything a big family could possibly need. The game room on the lower level had a wet bar and a second refrigerator w/ice maker...very handy for making party drinks, etc...., a pool table, air hockey and foosball games, poker table, and big screen TV, all of which were enjoyed by everyone. And the outside area around the cabin had been left in it's wild and natural state, giving the cabin a feel of being part of it rather than just plunked there. The night sounds from the woods were enchanting... listening to them as I sat in a swing was so relaxing, almost mesmerizing....I felt the stress and pressure of every day life being replaced by a peaceful calm. It's hard to describe, but it was exactly what I needed.

To anyone looking to book a luxurious cabin/vacation home in this area, I highly recommend Sugar Maple Cabins . You will NOT be disappointed!!

DeQuincy, Louisiana
7 helpful votes
“My Favorite Cabin Rental Place and Vacation Spot”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I can't say enough about Pigeon Forge. I absolutely love the Smokies. I come back kicking and screaming every time I go.
My favorite cabin rental company is Cabin Fever Vacations. I have used them 6 times in the last 3 years. The cabins are beautiful and the staff is very helpful and extremely nice.
I love the weather, the scenery, the shows, Dollywood, the shopping......I love it all. I miss it already!

Louisville, Kentucky
9 helpful votes
“what a wonderful family getaway!”
Reviewed June 26, 2010

Took the kids for a family getaway...and Pigeon Forge was an ideal location- we had a ton of fun seeing several sites- however- we did not have near enough time or energy! LOL! I was unprepared for the crowds... and it was quite a hike with the kiddos. We still had a ball and would certainly do it again!

Nashville
2 helpful votes
“The Great Smoky Mountains with Cabin Fever Vacations”
Reviewed June 20, 2010

The cabin was spacious and the scenery beautiful. We could not have asked for a more relaxing setting. The cabin was well stocked and was beautifully decorated.

2 Thank AugustMom1959
Franklinton, LA
6 helpful votes
“Family Vacation in Pigeon Forge”
Reviewed June 18, 2010

The Great Smoky Mountains! There's only one place where you do not want to see the Great Smoky Mountains - in your rear view mirror. And what better, family friendly destination to enjoy them than in Pigeon Forge, TN. There truly is something for everyone in this gateway to the Smokies, from great restaurants, like the Old Mill; great show attractions, like the Blackbear Jamboree or The Miracle; theme parks, like Dollywood and Splash Country; fun parks for kids and old kids; and the greatest attraction of all - the mountains. Every time I go to the mountains on vacation, there's something deep inside of me that says "Home." And when vacation comes to an end, I feel like I'm leaving a friend.

If you're looking for a great place to enjoy family fun, food, great entertainment, and a piece of nature that is absolutely breathtaking, there's no better place to visit than Pigeon Forge, TN. The mountains are calling!

Been to Pigeon Forge? Share your experiences!